Home

Week 9: Texans @ Colts

This is a discussion on Week 9: Texans @ Colts within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #17
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 9: Texans @ Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Colts were off in week 6. I agree with last part. I think Houston will cover, but a win outright will be tough.
My bad. Don't know why it seemed like they were on bye last week. Maybe it was Brown on my fantasy bench... he was on bye for me, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Bob Sanders=run defense..Not just that he is a playmaker and anchors that secondary.Just his presence alone makes a difference.I dont get caught up in all the numbers they mean nothing.i just know Sanders is a Top 5 Safety and he will be missed.
I think the main point he's making is that Sanders has only played 2 games this year and the Colts D has played pretty well, so while a healthy Sanders would make them better, not having him isn't the huge problem it was 2 or 3 years ago.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
I can't believe the Colts are 9 point favorites in this one. Sure, the Colts are the better team and should win this game, but the Texans have more of a chance than people think. Believe it or not, the Texans actually had a realistic chance of sweeping the Colts last year. (Rosencopter game, and had the ball with a chance to win on the last drive in Indy)

This is by far the best Texans team the Colts will have ever seen. The defense has been on fire, and the offense is top 10 again. The Texans can win, but they'll need a close to perfect performance.
That had to be one of the funniest and dumbest plays ever in the history of the NFL. What a dumb ***.

On another note, go Texans!!
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 11-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I think the main point he's making is that Sanders has only played 2 games this year and the Colts D has played pretty well, so while a healthy Sanders would make them better, not having him isn't the huge problem it was 2 or 3 years ago.
Yes, exactly.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 11-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxplosive1984
That had to be one of the funniest and dumbest plays ever in the history of the NFL. What a dumb ***.
LOL, yea it was. And I love the name Rosencopter.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 11-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Bob Sanders=run defense..Not just that he is a playmaker and anchors that secondary.Just his presence alone makes a difference.I dont get caught up in all the numbers they mean nothing.i just know Sanders is a Top 5 Safety and he will be missed.

wats this guys deal? do you watch football? Sanders has litterally been injured all this time. Him not playing on Sunday is no different then him not playin in week 2, or week 5 for that matter, im not sure how you see Sanders not playing as some sort of deal breaker. Check your facts man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

We see that the Colts' D is doing good this year even without Sanders. I think the point people are tyring to make is this, the Colts with Bob Sanders are a better team than the Colts without Bob Sanders.

Yeah, Indy's been doing just fine without him, but that doesn't mean that they still wouldn't rather have him in there.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
Banned

BoilerFever5's Arena

OVR: 0

The Colts' D has been just fine without him, expect this game to be no different. Colts will win in a rout IMO.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
We see that the Colts' D is doing good this year even without Sanders. I think the point people are tyring to make is this, the Colts with Bob Sanders are a better team than the Colts without Bob Sanders.

Yeah, Indy's been doing just fine without him, but that doesn't mean that they still wouldn't rather have him in there.

No, the guy I quoted is comparing the Owens Injury to the Sanders injury, and is trying to say that a different Colts team will show up vs the Texans because of the Sanders Injury, which is comical to say the least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »