Home

Steelers at Ravens- SNF

This is a discussion on Steelers at Ravens- SNF within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Steelers at Ravens- SNF

We've had one great snap on run defense and we lined up in a Bear front. We stopped that run for 1 yard. In our other fronts we've been giving up way too much ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
As for the Ravens, defense sucks as usual and the offense has made some nice plays. It's nice to be up at half by a td for the first time in awhile. We better keep making plays on offense and discover a run defense and hopefully things will work out.
You guys have nothing to worry about. The Steelers aren't winning this game. In fact, I told my wife the Steelers would lose by 20+ before the game started...I still believe that to be true.

Maybe I'm too much of a "Negative Nellie", but I don't have enough faith in OC Bruce Arians to come up with a game plan for Dixon to beat Baltimore.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124
You guys have nothing to worry about. The Steelers aren't winning this game. In fact, I told my wife the Steelers would lose by 20+ before the game started...I still believe that to be true.

Maybe I'm too much of a "Negative Nellie", but I don't have enough faith in OC Bruce Arians to come up with a game plan for Dixon to beat Baltimore.
We've been worrying since the Chargers game. Not used to seeing our defense just consistently get pushed backwards. And because we have no confidence in Foxworth whatsoever, we know he was a mistake but there is nothing we can do about it but watch. The guy is terrible.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 55

McFadden did fit really well in the fire zone scheme. Gay isn't as physical as McFadden, but I think he's faster. Maybe he'll find his niche on this team and become a top CB. Ike Taylor was a work in progress when he was drafted.

I'll say this too, the Ravens blitz so much compared to some other teams out there! For example in comparison to the Vikings who never blitz at all it is interesting to see different schemes. I love the variety in the NFL.

FUMBALAYAAA!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 11-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Yep, we have nothing to worry about. Clayton I cut him in our online league today for something similar LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #86
MVP

WILLIAM GAY FTW! Atta boy. Way to back up me backing you up

Old 11-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124

As long as your rungame has success I disagree. If we somehow are able to stop the run second half, I would perhaps be inclinedto agree with you. Alot of those Dixon passes happened because we had to bring extra help and were royally fooled on the play actions.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #88
MVP

Those kid are lucky to play football at that age. I had to play basketball, bowling, wrestling, and baseball... laaame . I would've much rather played football.

I think Oher got manhandled on that one by Woodley.

EDIT: more like he got around him... not manhandled. He is really a quick lineman though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »