Home

New uniforms thread

This is a discussion on New uniforms thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #25
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New uniforms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Oh geez, get over it. It's people's hypersensitivity to b.s. political correctness that has this country in a downslide. Instead of worrying about the real issues here - government corruption, horrible public education system, lack of universal healthcare, etc - they dwell on celebreality, political correctness, and other mindless issues. You don't see people up in arms about Notre Dame's mascot being conveyed as a typical Irishman who fights simply to fight.
See, this is why we are not allowed to talk politics around here. There was no reason to belittle the man for his opinion, it's a commonly held one.

As far as the Skins' uniforms, please God don't do it. What I don't understand is this: they have some of the sweetest throwbacks in the league. They should wear these full time:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

I liked the uniforms Dallas wore back in 94 (love the NFC Championship that year)

Wouldn't mind seeing them go back to this full time.

And the Redskins don't need to change their uniforms unless they go with the Florida State knockoffs. Their uniform is perfectly fine as is.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkboy
I liked the uniforms Dallas wore back in 94 (love the NFC Championship that year)

And the Redskins don't need to change their uniforms unless they go with the Florida State knockoffs. Their uniform is perfectly fine as is.
Those uniforms look good, I wouldn't mind them just using those.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea the Skins throwbacks that Darrell Green has on are great. As an Eagles fan I would much rather see them wear those....Now that being said I think the Eagles need to go back to the kelly greens from the 80s and 90s.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #29
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkboy

I hate Dallas but this uni is one of my favorites. These or the Thanksgiving unis would be great choices for Dallas. I hate the current home uniform becasue of the different color blue on it. Never understood it.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #30
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Thank you! Everyone jumps my **** at first, but these are the uniforms I was talking about. Something like their throwbacks or something involving stars like the last one posted. Those look so good, how can anyone not say they look good? Their current home uniforms are a DISASTER.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
My fan card revoked because I wished that we would get rid of our plain *** home uniforms? If any of you guys have true taste and are fans of Dallas, you'd appreciate their throwback uniforms that they wear on Thanksgiving and sparingly at home games. That is their best uniform period. If they was to stick to these, then I'd have no problem. But their home pants and jerseys do not match in my opinion. I'd rather them have white pants with blue stripes with the white and blue socks, and white helmets with blue star. I do NOT like those ugly *** pants.
The ones with the white helmet and solid blue star? Ewww. I think that uni is hideous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

I like Dallas' uni except for their home pants. The color is ugly IMO. It doesn't even match their colors.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »