Home

Week 3: Oakland Raiders (1-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

This is a discussion on Week 3: Oakland Raiders (1-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (1-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Week 3: Oakland Raiders (1-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

Weeks 2 is in the books and the Raiders are coming off a thrilling win lead by Bruce Gradkowski. Bruce is now named the starter for this game and this gives me a lot of confidence in the game. Although we are the Raiders and I can't really remember the last time we won 2 straight games. This really is a toss up for me but I gotta give it to the Raiders by 3. That said I think the Cards could also destroy us. Should be an awesome game! Really looking forward to watching Gradkowski and McFadden try and work that defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Week 3: Oakland Raiders (1-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
Weeks 2 is in the books and the Raiders are coming off a thrilling win lead by Bruce Gradkowski. Bruce is now named the starter for this game and this gives me a lot of confidence in the game. Although we are the Raiders and I can't really remember the last time we won 2 straight games. This really is a toss up for me but I gotta give it to the Raiders by 3. That said I think the Cards could also destroy us. Should be an awesome game! Really looking forward to watching Gradkowski and McFadden try and work that defense.
2008 was the last time we had two wins back to back (texans and tampa bay) Although I think this will be the first time we will be over .500 since 2003 if we do win. Seymour looks like hes going to be coming back and if we can force Derek Anderson to make some mistakes we have a really good chance. Oh and Mcfadden should have a really nice game.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

The players seem to react much better to Gradkowski than they do Campbell, so, as much as I like Campbell, I think it's the right move in the short term. Once Oakland fixes up the offensive line, then they can go back to Campbell, maybe next season.

I think the Raiders have a better than even chance of winning this game. They're the more talented team everywhere but the offensive line, and Derek Anderson is not a good QB. If McFadden keeps running like he has been, I think the Raiders will be 2-1, and in the mix for the AFC West.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #4
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

*flips coin*

Raiders win by 4 points.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

Just wow...I crossed my fingers on this POS of a QB and now my fingers are broken. His history told me about how bad he was, you just don't believe that stuff till you see it. You say "he has Fitz to throw to, he just has to throw it up for grabs". LOL he can't even get that right. Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL, throw the UFL in there if you want to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 55

I guess Run DMC has reestablished himself as the clear cut starter in Oakland now. I'm so glad he's finally showing everyone the reason why he was drafted so high.

EDIT- Nnamdi is pitching a shutout against Fitz so far, although he hid get called for a PI earlier.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
EDIT- Nnamdi is pitching a shutout against Fitz so far, although he hid get called for a PI earlier.
30 seconds after I post that, Fitz snags an 18 yard catch for a 1st down.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
Banned

Dammit, Sea Bass...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »