Home

Week 7: Patriots @ Chargers

This is a discussion on Week 7: Patriots @ Chargers within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #153
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Week 7: Patriots @ Chargers

First to 9 wins this division, can't always expect to pull up from the nosedive they seem to take every year though. 0-2 in the division, 1-3 in the AFC, 0-4 on the road, it's quite a hole.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #154
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
Chargers had talent for the last 3-4 years and it got them nowhere. Talent alone is not enough to win championships. Over the years, they benefit from a weak division. They met their match in the playoffs. With KC clearly being the better coached team, it's time to add San Diego on the list of place where Norv Turner has failed as a HC and he can take AJ Smith with him.
Yeah it's not about talent. The Chargers clearly had more talent than their opponents in just about every game they've lost this year. Talent alone does not win in the NFL.

As I said, the road is getting tougher. The soft part of the schedule is over and they went 2-4 in that run. Starting with this past Sunday they are now playing teams with the same talent level as them and I don't see the results changing any time soon.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:19 AM   #155
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
If they were just getting beat by teams that were better than them, then I could live with it. But to continually self destruct against teams that they have no business losing to, just drives me crazy. And starting with todays game, now they are playing teams with an equal amount of talent, so it's going to get worse.
I feel the same way. Its like just someone beat the you know out of them and it would be ok. I agree with ya man...did you happen to read some comments from Norv Turner? I thought some of his comments were interesting.

If you like debating sports with your friends, or talk sports at a local bar whatever...this is all that wrapped into one. This is Urban Sports Talk

www.thehotspotshow.com
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-ducross-brothers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »