Home

Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

This is a discussion on Week 7: Eagles @ Titans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #121
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Couldn't watch the game since I'm in the DC-area, and subjected to that... But was Hobbs assigned to Britt the whole game? Wonder why Asante wasn't assigned to Britt, and to line up across from him where ever he lined up at.
I know part of the problem is Asante isn't a good man to man cb, he better zone so he can watch the qb. Hobbs suppose to be our cover guy.
That's why asante gets ate up on double moves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #122
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Couldn't watch the game since I'm in the DC-area, and subjected to that... But was Hobbs assigned to Britt the whole game? Wonder why Asante wasn't assigned to Britt, and to line up across from him where ever he lined up at.

Britt didnt play until like 7 mins left in the second quarter and really only had the 1 TD catch. He didnt blow up until like halfway through the 3rd and Samuel said in the 4th he was going to take over coverage of Britt but it was too late. Im not sure if he meant that he did take over coverage but the damage was done or if they talked about it but decided against it or something.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #123
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

I don't understand why Hobbs starts, even before this game. I'm a fan of Joselio Hanson myself. Heck, I'd take Patterson out there too. And where is Macho Harris? I completely forgot about him since they decided to roll with Nate Allen as the starter at safety.

Kolb was definitely off today. The WR's had to make some serious adjustments (see: Cooper's catch on the flea flicker play) and couldn't most of the time (see: most of the passes thrown to Maclin). I just think Kolb was off, because he can throw the ball pretty well as we saw last week, gadgets or not.

Vick's back in, though. Kolb not lighting it up made it an easier decision then it could've been. I would've agreed with either of them getting the start, I think they both can be successful and the team can win with either. But I think they need to stick with one guy, not rotate in and out like they do when Kolb starts and Vick is healthy. So I'm kind of glad Vick will be the starter straight up instead of 5-10 snaps a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 10-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #124
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
And where is Macho Harris?
Macho Harris has gotten multiple tryouts from multiple teams since he has been cut, and has not signed anywhere

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »