Home

Week 11 MNF: Denver Broncos (3-6) vs. San Diego Chargers (4-5)

This is a discussion on Week 11 MNF: Denver Broncos (3-6) vs. San Diego Chargers (4-5) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #129
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Week 11 MNF: Denver Broncos (3-6) vs. San Diego Chargers (4-5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Chargers will win the West again like I said last year and this year. They are so talented. Get a better coach and they will win a super bowl.
Get better luck and they'll win the Super Bowl. Norv isn't really the issue, as much as people want to point fingers at him.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #130

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Get better luck and they'll win the Super Bowl. Norv isn't really the issue, as much as people want to point fingers at him.
Agreed. When Nate starts making some kicks maybe just maybe they might get some where.

Bad news gets even worse though as Crayton may have dislocated his wrist. Could be out several weeks, might get him back for the playoffs(if they make it), he could be a key component if anyone else goes down late.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:59 AM   #131
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Chargers will win the West again like I said last year and this year. They are so talented. Get a better coach and they will win a super bowl.
I honestly didn't think they would. How many times can they continuously put themselves in a hole early only to storm right out of it and into the Playoffs? I thought this would be the year they didn't come of their early season slump, but after winning 3 straight I see no reason why they won't especially given their schedule. They should be favored in every remaining game aside from @ Colts this Sunday.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #132
Fear the Friar

chilli311's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Remember when Eric Parker and an older Keenan McCardell were our starters? He never once pursues a big time FA WR. After the David Boston experience he'll never give up a lot to get a WR. Plus I just don't think he places a lot of value on that position.

I guarantee you he will never make a big move to get a WR.
I used to hate that AJ never went after a big name WR, and I still wish he would since VJ is walking next season, but you have to admit that with what Rivers has done this season with a bunch of nobodies, it really does look like you can plug just about any WR into this system and make him succeed.

I just hate the fact that VJ will be yet another big name FA that walks from this time, while we get a compensatory 3rd round pick at best for him. Grow a pair AJ. Either sign someone long term, or trade those guys for something in return. Oh wait. That's right. You'd rather waste those picks to trade up for more Hesters and Weddles (jury is still out on Mathews, but Tolbert better have his starting position locked up after this past week).
Old 11-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #133
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli311
I used to hate that AJ never went after a big name WR, and I still wish he would since VJ is walking next season, but you have to admit that with what Rivers has done this season with a bunch of nobodies, it really does look like you can plug just about any WR into this system and make him succeed.

I just hate the fact that VJ will be yet another big name FA that walks from this time, while we get a compensatory 3rd round pick at best for him. Grow a pair AJ. Either sign someone long term, or trade those guys for something in return. Oh wait. That's right. You'd rather waste those picks to trade up for more Hesters and Weddles (jury is still out on Mathews, but Tolbert better have his starting position locked up after this past week).
One thing I can't stand about either of those backs is how they can't seem to hold onto the football. I'm not talking just statistical fumbles either. I have been watching them all season and at the end of runs as they are getting tackled and going down I see far to many possible fumbles being barely avoided.

Hold the damn ball tighter!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #134
Banned

GATESopenRIVERSflow's Arena

OVR: 10

Don't want to get ahead of myself but isn't this just like last year?

Oh man, Denver is getting good they're gonna win the division. But they didn't.

Oh man, Kansas City is getting good they're gonna win the division. But they won't.

BTW Norv Turner is the man and I'm tired of hearing otherwise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »