Home

Who should your team draft?

This is a discussion on Who should your team draft? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Who should your team draft?

Quote:
I hope the Panthers keep Jimmy around for as long as possible cause his garbage *** is just gonna be a good thing for the Saints.
This is pretty much what I hope the Vikings do with Jackson. Detroit could do with a nice 3rd place finish in the division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #26
Mainstream Outlaw

Kruza's Arena

OVR: 39
Icon2 Re: Who should your team draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
By looking around the internet here and there Detroit should take either Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara. We also need a Safety to go alongside Delmas which we could use our 2nd pick on, maybe draft an O-lineman.

At some point we need to find a young future replacement for Julian Peterson.

The Lions are currently grooming Amari Spievey to be the safety to play alongside Louis Delmas so I don't think this position is as high a priority for the team in this upcoming NFL draft as you may think. Other than that, I agree with everything else. Either Peterson or Amukamara as the first-round pick for sure.

Kruza
Old 12-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #27
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
The Lions are currently grooming Amari Spievey to be the safety
Completely forgot about that kid. If it doesn't work out so well I suppose you could look to the next draft but right now we'll see how he works out.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #28
MVP

Blitz1942's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan1285
Packers

Explosive RB
OL(Depth Reasons)
DE
I agree that the Pack need a RB, but I don't think we need an "explosive" one. Just one that gives us a running game that can be a threat. Grant slightly gives that to us, while Jackson, Kuhn, Starks, and Nance just don't.

I also agree with the OL, however I think we need to completely overhaul the left side of our line. Clifton, Colledge, and Wells are just horrible. Clifton's old, Colledge is small and weak, and Wells is just undersized. We need to overhaul that side of the line, and we need it badly.

As for DE, I don't agree. We have great DE's, they're just injured. The Jenkins, Raji, Pickett line was awesome when Jenkins and Pickett were healthy, and I can only imagine how good it would be with Johnny Jolly. Mike Neal stepped in and looks great, until he got injured. Harrell even plays well when not injured. Plus, our guys behind them have also stepped in and played well.

We need another OLB. I'm happy with Matthews, Hawk and Bishop (I actually think we should consider trading Barnett considering how good Bishop's been playing), and Hawk's had an outstanding year. However, that other OLB position is a revolving door of injuries. Jones, Zombo, Chillar, Poppinga, I dunno who else. Jones, Zombo and Chillar all played well, but we need another true star at OLB in my opinion.

We also need another CB. Woodson isn't getting any younger, and I'm still not 100% sold on Shields. Beyond Shields, we have little to nothing. Tramon is playing outstanding, and I think he'll be great for years to come, but we just need more depth at CB.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 15

The Dolphins need to draft a QB. If Locker, Luck, Newton, or Mallet doesn't fall to them, I'd get the best offensive linemen available and pick up a guy like Ricky Stanzi or Pat Devlin in the third round. I'd like to pick up Donovan McNabb after the Redskins release him and let whatever QB we draft sit behind him. We also need some fresh legs at RB, but that can be addressed later in the draft.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #30
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

The Vikings basically need an entire offensive line and defensive secondary.

Oh yeah, and maybe a quarterback.

*sigh*
Old 12-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #31
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Joe Webb looked good in the preseason.

The niners are my second favorite team and I have heard a lot about them taking Newton which I would hate because I hate Newton more than any CFB player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #32
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Julio Jones or a defensive lineman.

Oh, and linebackers.

Urban Meyer is lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »