Home

The Official Colts 0-16 Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Colts 0-16 Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will the Colts go 0-16
Yes 48 51.06%
No 46 48.94%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #105
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: The Official Colts 0-16 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Peyton is the OC so they would definitely have to change the offense if he were no longer on the team. That's unless you meant whatever they've been running this year but we all know that's not how plays are usually called with the Colts.

What he said.
I agree to an extent. Things would have to change at first, but I think eventually the offense would be ran very similiar. A couple weeks ago ESPN did an interview with Luck and Luck said Stanford gives him the ability to pick his own play. If I remember correctly he said they give him the formation, and allow him to pick the play. I don't know how frequent they let him do that, but nonetheless still very impressive for a College QB.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #106
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
I agree to an extent. Things would have to change at first, but I think eventually the offense would be ran very similiar. A couple weeks ago ESPN did an interview with Luck and Luck said Stanford gives him the ability to pick his own play. If I remember correctly he said they give him the formation, and allow him to pick the play. I don't know how frequent they let him do that, but nonetheless still very impressive for a College QB.
That's at Stanford... years into his career there. I agree with "eventually" but you guys are crazy if you think Peyton leaves, a rookie walks on the team and stands behind center and they give him the power to call his own plays. They didn't even do that for Manning.

Besides, the offense would still change bc someone other than Manning would be calling the plays (no matter who that somebody would be).
Old 12-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #107
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
That's at Stanford... years into his career there. I agree with "eventually" but you guys are crazy if you think Peyton leaves, a rookie walks on the team and stands behind center and they give him the power to call his own plays. They didn't even do that for Manning.

Besides, the offense would still change bc someone other than Manning would be calling the plays (no matter who that somebody would be).
No way in hell do I think that. I wouldn't even want that. Agreed with your last sentence too.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #108
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

I saw this thread, and had to vote no. Hopefully , they can win a couple more and someone else can get Andrew Luck. Just cause I'm tired of the Colts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »