Home

Week 12: (MNF) New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (7-3)

This is a discussion on Week 12: (MNF) New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (7-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32
Week 12: (MNF) New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (7-3)

Here's monday night football matchup Giants and Saints. The Saints should win this game easily if the Giants play like they did vs the Eagles. If they play good they might have a chance at winning but it's unlikely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: Week12Monday Night Football Matchup New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbird123
should... if... If... might

Having said that, I have the Saints winning by a TD in a shootout. Something like 31-24.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Week12Monday Night Football Matchup New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (

Shootout? Giants havent scored more than 28 all year. Comon son. The Breesus and company are set to get a mega Sportcenter push after this game.

Followed by a "This Giants team is in their annual slump" fest. Ugh its gonna be terrible.

Just throw the ball to Jimmy Gramm all game and they got it. For some reason Perry Fewell masterbates to this terrible cover 2 zone where the goal of the linebackers is to completely ignore the middle of the field. Give me a break.

Oh then the Saints defense will be licking their chops at the chance of raping Eli in his hometown again.

God this is gonna be a bad one. On Monday night too? Oh Breesus why?
Old 11-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Week 12: (MNF) New York Giants (6-4) at New Orleans Saints (7-3)

By King's analysis you wouldn't think the Giants are a 6-4 team lol

Saints LB's suck as well and i'm not sure if Vilma will be back, he's been slacking anyways when he's played this year due to that knee injury. However they just suck cause well they suck not scheme wise, that'd belong to Greer/Porter who enjoy playing 10 yards off guys at times.

Offensive line needs to be more consistent, they've stepped up protection wise since the Rams game and played lights out for most part in Bucs game but once again got blown up in the running game against Atlanta. Pierre/Ingram have ran well this season but hard to do it more often when they get hit in the backfield
Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint

Saints LB's suck as well and i'm not sure if Vilma will be back, he's been slacking anyways when he's played this year due to that knee injury. However they just suck cause well they suck not scheme wise, that'd belong to Greer/Porter who enjoy playing 10 yards off guys at times.

Offensive line needs to be more consistent, they've stepped up protection wise since the Rams game and played lights out for most part in Bucs game but once again got blown up in the running game against Atlanta. Pierre/Ingram have ran well this season but hard to do it more often when they get hit in the backfield

Good point on Vilma, I love the guy but when he has played this season I haven't been to impressed with what he's bringing to the table. Offensive line seems to be headed in the right direction with Strief back. Atlanta has pretty good run defense. I think out biggest issue is the type of runner we have in Ingram. He's a downhill smash mouth style runner and our offense isn't really built around that type of running style. I don't necessarily put 100% of the blame on the O-line.

With Bradshaw sitting this one out- Saints 35 Giants 17!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #6
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Let's go Saints!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I never pick against the Saints and with this being at home, following a bye, on Monday Night, there's no way I would pick against them anyway. Hopefully they destroy the Giants like they did in 09. With that being said, Jimmy Graham.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint

They also didn't even try to run in the Atlanta game. I think they had only attempted 4 runs in the first half and finished the game with like 11 so I won't judge the offensive line on that, they never had a chance to get in a run blocking rhythm.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »