Home

Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs

This is a discussion on Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
Pro

slowdifference's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs

Atl 27 KC 14 I know the Cheifs will play hard for Romeo and all, but I'm not buying them as a team. Atl on the other hand are Superbowl Contenders IMHO.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Looks like Brandon Flowers will play, he hasn't practiced since July though.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Let's go Chefs!

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Are you just trying to split hairs between calling it a problem or a death sentence?
With the way RAC has ran the defense, it really has not been a problem thus far. Yes there have been games the Chiefs got ran all over, or the final run defense stats do not look the best however in game the Chiefs like to switch out of the base 2 gap 3-4 and run several nickel/dime sets.

Quote:
if anybody else here is a chief fan and disagrees please come forward
I am torn on the team. They have loaded talent at almost every position but have yet to look like they are ready to play. Routt was decent enough in 2010 when he was the #2 to Scrabble, same situation he will be here in KC however I do see a downgrade to Carr(but truthfully he was not worth 50 mil). IF the ground game gets going this team could be hard to beat with the receivers off play action, IF the running game gets shut down then I see a hard time to win with Cassel. I'm still calling for 8+ wins though
Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #21
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

it depends on the QB play from the Chiefs to be honest ill go 17-14 Chiefs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #22
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFSpecialOps
With the way RAC has ran the defense, it really has not been a problem thus far. Yes there have been games the Chiefs got ran all over, or the final run defense stats do not look the best however in game the Chiefs like to switch out of the base 2 gap 3-4 and run several nickel/dime sets.

I am torn on the team. They have loaded talent at almost every position but have yet to look like they are ready to play. Routt was decent enough in 2010 when he was the #2 to Scrabble, same situation he will be here in KC however I do see a downgrade to Carr(but truthfully he was not worth 50 mil). IF the ground game gets going this team could be hard to beat with the receivers off play action, IF the running game gets shut down then I see a hard time to win with Cassel. I'm still calling for 8+ wins though
I think we agree though Uncertainty at DT in a 3-4 is really bad, add that in with no Hali, and a weaker than our expected secondary with a possibly gimp Flowers and this is a recipe for a good game on all phases by the Falcons.

Will be rooting for the Chiefs anyways
Old 09-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I think we agree though Uncertainty at DT in a 3-4 is really bad, add that in with no Hali, and a weaker than our expected secondary with a possibly gimp Flowers and this is a recipe for a good game on all phases by the Falcons.

Will be rooting for the Chiefs anyways
I'm glad Powe made it, Poe will see most of his snaps in sub packages. No Hali really hurts the team as a whole, even if they manage to get the Falcons into sub packages and get Poe+Bailey out there as DTs the Falcons can focus on Houston and there will continue to be no pass rush from STude.

Gonna be good to see TonyG go up the list at Arrowhead even if he is with the Falcons
Old 09-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #24
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm going to go with the Chiefs in this one, but I admittedly don't think highly of the Falcons.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »