Home

Week 2: New Orleans Saints (0-1) @ The Fighting Cam Newton's (Carolina Panthers 0-1)

This is a discussion on Week 2: New Orleans Saints (0-1) @ The Fighting Cam Newton's (Carolina Panthers 0-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Week 2: New Orleans Saints (0-1) @ The Fighting Cam Newton's (Carolina Panthers 0-1)

Over the past few years the Saints are always good for at least one game where they look awful and lose to a team they were supposed to beat so hopefully they got that out of their system and win this game. I have nothing else to add except to wish everyone a happy Sunday and hope that your inner Jimmy Graham is able to dunk on whatever adversity is placed in your way. Peace and love.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Week 2: New Orleans Saints (0-1) @ The Fighting Cam Newton's (Carolina Panthers 0

Will be interesting to see how the Saints and Panthers both respond to losses in week one. Hopefully Greer will suit up this week and the Saints can do a better job of getting pressure up front. There should be a lot of motivation on the Saints side to bounce back from last week.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Week 2: New Orleans Saints (0-1) @ The Fighting Cam Newton's (Carolina Panthers 0

Go Panthers
Old 09-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

I still trust the offense to score enough to win despite the terrible O-line performance, Drops, and a few errant throws by Brees last week. Smaller sample sizes, but they seem to handle pressure from a 4-3 better then 3-4 defenses

The defense on the other hand....Hopefully they'll rebound against a team/QB they've seen.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #5

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
I still trust the offense to score enough to win despite the terrible O-line performance, Drops, and a few errant throws by Brees last week. Smaller sample sizes, but they seem to handle pressure from a 4-3 better then 3-4 defenses

The defense on the other hand....Hopefully they'll rebound against a team/QB they've seen.
They had a legitimate chance to come back and tie even while playing as awful as they've ever played so I'm not really worried about the offense. I just hope that they don't get caught up in passing as much as last week. I love seeing Drew throw all over the place but when he's throwing 50+ times in a game, that's a sign that something has gone wrong.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #6

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Will be interesting to see how the Saints and Panthers both respond to losses in week one. Hopefully Greer will suit up this week and the Saints can do a better job of getting pressure up front. There should be a lot of motivation on the Saints side to bounce back from last week.
The thing is, the line actually got pressure but Griffin ran around and found receivers who inexplicably would be standing wide open.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #7
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

This game can honestly go either way. I can't chose a winner.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

I don't see Carolina winning this one. The defense got lit up in the first half last week before putting the clamps on a bit. I have a feeling the Saints will move at will and score around 30 points. The Panthers will have to run well in order to keep Brees and Co. off the field and have a chance.

Watch me play video games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »