Home

Cincinnati Bengals (6-5) @ San Diego Chargers (4-7)

This is a discussion on Cincinnati Bengals (6-5) @ San Diego Chargers (4-7) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Cincinnati Bengals (6-5) @ San Diego Chargers (4-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Let's hope the chargers draft or sign some offensive linemen. With time Rivers can make good throws
It depends on the GM. AJ is not known for drafting OL. Other than Marcus McNeil most of the olinemen we've had have either been late round draft pick projects or reclamation projects off the waiver wire.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #34
Fear the Friar

chilli311's Arena

OVR: 18
It wouldnt be funny if it wasn't so predictable.

through music, you can live forever...
Old 12-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli311
It wouldnt be funny if it wasn't so predictable.

through music, you can live forever...
You got what you wished for.. Congrats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Usually a team needs to find that franchise qb and everything else falls into place. What is happening in SD?

Im not in tune with California sports but the feeling is so apathetic like nobody really cares that this team has fallen so far. A total farcry from the playoff teams of the past. This team was on the verge just a few season ago.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Usually a team needs to find that franchise qb and everything else falls into place. What is happening in SD?

Im not in tune with California sports but the feeling is so apathetic like nobody really cares that this team has fallen so far. A total farcry from the playoff teams of the past. This team was on the verge just a few season ago.
People here don't care. First you have to remember most people who live here aren't from here. They are fans of some other team from usually from where ever they come from.

Second there are plenty of other things to do here. The Chargers are a bad product, why spend time or money on a bad product when there are a TON of other things vying for your entertainment time and dollars.

And lastly the Chargers front office has almost tried in my opinion to alienate it's fan base. Even the people like myself who are from here, who've gone to games since birth, who've always have been die hard fans, have had enough.

I simply no longer care. I have other things to do.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #38
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Yep. San Diego is an awesome place. Gorgeous women, beautiful coast. You can drink beer, go surfing, eat food, tour breweries, go to movies, and do a whole bunch of other stuff and none of it includes the sports teams there. Tons of distractions to pass the time between successful runs. Other cities/states aren't as fortunate as San Diego/CA for having those built-in distractions.

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 12-02-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
Rookie

southriver's Arena

OVR: 1

I have been numb weeks...i was hardly excited during that final drive. I don't blame that INT on Rivers to much. He had to try to make a play of some kind. The offensive line should be charged criminally. The have zero talent. When a QB has only 2 seconds to make a play EVERY PLAY what can he do????

Rivers is still one of the best things the Chargers posess, but if AJ refuses to to tackle this serious offensive line problem we should do Rivers a favor and trade him. I hate to see him set up for failure like this, ugh...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by southriver
I have been numb weeks...i was hardly excited during that final drive. I don't blame that INT on Rivers to much. He had to try to make a play of some kind. The offensive line should be charged criminally. The have zero talent. When a QB has only 2 seconds to make a play EVERY PLAY what can he do????

Rivers is still one of the best things the Chargers posess, but if AJ refuses to to tackle this serious offensive line problem we should do Rivers a favor and trade him. I hate to see him set up for failure like this, ugh...
Can't protect the passer and can't run the ball. Not a good combo for QB"s out there.

Saw an interesting graphic today. Don't remember the exact numbers but Ryan Mathews has almost as many fumbles as he has touchdowns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »