Home

Week 14: Tennessee Titans (4-8) @ Indianapolis Colts (8-4)

This is a discussion on Week 14: Tennessee Titans (4-8) @ Indianapolis Colts (8-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
MVP

lonewolf371's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Week 14: Tennessee Titans (4-8) @ Indianapolis Colts (8-4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Our offensive line is absolutely atrocious man. So frustrating watching Luck running for his life every time he drops back to throw. He is going to get killed if we make the Playoffs and we have to play, say, Baltimore.

Good win anyway. I still don't understand how this team is winning games. Nothing is good about this team on paper, except I guess Luck, but even he doesn't play as outstanding as a lot of people think. His stats were garbage this game, but he just seemed to make plays when it mattered.
I'd rather have that than a QB that makes all the plays that don't matter.
NHL: Detroit Red Wings (26-20-12)
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers (FB: 1-11, BB: 15-12), Michigan Wolverines (FB: 7-6, BB: 19-7, H: 15-10-3)
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf371
I'd rather have that than a QB that makes all the plays that don't matter.
Oh I'm with you there. I'm just saying if you look at this team on paper and their statistics this year it's difficult to understand how they're 9-4. With a poor defense, running game, and offensive line, you'd think Luck is lighting the world up for them to be 9-4, but in reality he really isn't. Yesterday he didn't even break 200 yards and threw 2 picks. It's just an odd team. They simply find ways to win each week.

A team with a never quit mentality I guess you can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17
I think some of the credit needs to go to the coaching staff as well. The adjustments made on the defensive side of the ball really allowed us to win yesterday's game. I was thinking it was going to be a long second half the way Jake Locker picked is apart right before halftime, but we came out and didn't let them score, and that let us get right back into the game. The guys have really rallied around Coach Pagano, and I think this is a really mentally tough team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Week 14: Tennessee Titans (4-8) @ Indianapolis Colts (8-4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Oh I'm with you there. I'm just saying if you look at this team on paper and their statistics this year it's difficult to understand how they're 9-4. With a poor defense, running game, and offensive line, you'd think Luck is lighting the world up for them to be 9-4, but in reality he really isn't. Yesterday he didn't even break 200 yards and threw 2 picks. It's just an odd team. They simply find ways to win each week.

A team with a never quit mentality I guess you can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with all of this. Indy is definently a weird team. I read somewhere that they've been outscored by 33 points this season. Yet they're 9-4. Lol.

I think their defense is better than its given credit though. The rankings will say they're 23rd (yardage and scoring). But when you factor in the sheer amount of times Luck turns the ball over and puts his D in bad positions, the numbers can be misleading.

Regardless, I'd enjoy these type of victories while you can. Its hard to believe that a team can sustain these types of wins over an entire season, and beyond.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »