Home

Week 15: Washington Redskins (7-6) at Cleveland Browns (5-8)

This is a discussion on Week 15: Washington Redskins (7-6) at Cleveland Browns (5-8) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who Wins
Washington Redskins 7 70.00%
Cleveland Browns 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #81
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Semantics...you know damn well what meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #82
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Week 15: Washington Redskins (7-6) at Cleveland Browns (5-8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
This will be a great test of Kyle Shanahan as a play caller. If he has a good game w/o RGIII I would have no doubt that his stock will rise a bit more.
Kyle was pretty damn good. When the Browns started adjusting to the PA Bootlegs they began running the stretch. They didn't break any long runs off it but it kept the defense honest.

A lot of scrutiny early in this thread for Cousins but as a rookie starting his 1st game on the road vs a semi-hot team he played very well. His accuracy is underrated, arm strength very solid, and his mobility better than one would think. Once that offense got rolling he was quick with his decisions and pin-point.

Browns fans, not sure what to say about Weeden. How much can a 29yr old rookie improve?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #83
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Inb4 Cousins gets next start cause he's the "hot hand".........nvm only my team does that.....
Old 12-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #84
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

And now comes the bad news. Redskins Center Will Montgomery has a sprained MCL. That is a pretty big injury, as it threatens the continuity of the Oline that has been playing fantastic as a unit overall. Not only that but RT Tyler Polumbus has a concussion.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 12-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #85
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
And now comes the bad news. Redskins Center Will Montgomery has a sprained MCL. That is a pretty big injury, as it threatens the continuity of the Oline that has been playing fantastic as a unit overall. Not only that but RT Tyler Polumbus has a concussion.
Yeah that really hurts, hopefully they can fight through them and win the division. Wonder if they will sit RG3 for one more week and have him ready for Dallas and possible division clincher. Still not understanding why Goodell wants to add more games. Hard enough on the players as is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #86
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Browns fans, not sure what to say about Weeden. How much can a 29yr old rookie improve?
By the time he adjusts to the game, he'll be 32 and on the downside physically.

It was a risky pick and it's looking pretty terrible. Botched it up badly today, he was one of the main reasons for getting blown out. That and Mike Shannahan and his staff coached circles around Pat Shurmur.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

Much like the rest of the season this was a matter of Cleveland getting out coached and putting themselves in horrible situations (3rd and longs) prior to Weeden making some of the dumbest decisions ever. Also Washington is just playing on another level by being in the thick of a playoff hunt even without Griffin.

They're definitely going to get rolled next week in Denver. The secondary is in shambles aside from Joe Haden and the personnel decisions on both sides of the ball still confuse me. Hopefully they can maybe pull it out and beat Pittsburgh in week 17 to force the Steelers into last place, just as a win for the fans.

As for heading into the offseason I'm still optimistic but the jury is still out on Weeden. I like his maturity but his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. The throw to Benjamin was a nice one but he held on to it far too much Sunday.

Gordon, Richardson, Thomas, Schwartz, Mack, Haden, Rubin, Taylor, Ward, Sheard are a good foundation but they need depth above all, hopefully they start to put it all together for once....without Shurmur!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #88
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
Inb4 Cousins gets next start cause he's the "hot hand".........nvm only my team does that.....
OT but that's the best decision your team has made all year.

Quote:
Injuries are never a good thing, especially head injuries but, Tyler was routinely getting beat early on.

Loved the patience our O showed. Clev ganged up on the run and instead of forcing it my Skins used the PA and then came back to the run late.

Gotta give the D some credit. D Hall was quiet which means he was toasted. Up 31-14 I didn't particularily like the blitz call that led to the Benjamin TD. I would have preferred we sit back in coverage with 7 or 8 and make Weeden beat us which was obviously something he couldn't do.

The Skins CANNOT overlook Philly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »