Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

Man that posted huge. Blue just my thoughts but this game is basically just a SP game not for Mp. I know this is there first attempt at a game but i dont think they did a good job. I think they have a good base for future releases but this is only a SP game. Why not just push the game back until it was ready or dont have MP on my box cover. If i could take this back right now and get my money back i would.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #234
Banned

OVR: 8
Thank you for answering my question on the rewind function. I'm getting this game I hope monday night just after midnight I HOPE lol. I'll try to bug my local walmart to sale me a copy just after midnight since my local walmart closes at midnight. But thanks for all the insight on all this great information. I'm on my ps3 browser writing this lol. Anyways I appreciate you going outta your way to inform us. Take care and have fun bro over the weekend. Im SLICK_T on ps3 so if any of you want a Nascar racing buddy feel free to send me a invite. Take care everyone.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 0
I watched the guy race on justinTV he did put it on very hard, turned all assists off, won the pole, and from green flag to checkered flag no AI car even came close to him and he won by over a second or two
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #236
Rookie

The amount of bashing going on in this Justin.TV stream is just ridiculous.

These people could care less that the car handles well and that the physics are fun. They won't stop crying about makes on paint schemes, damage modeling (Who cares about damage? It's a racing game, not Flatout or Burnout.) and other secondary stuff.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #237
Rookie

I've been waiting so long for this game and now I'm getting really worried, seems like every aspect of the game that I was anticipating is lacking or just not there at all. Multiple seasons and stats are about the last hope of me getting this game now after what I've seen.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #238
Rookie

How hard was it to keep a consistent bumpdraft at Daytona and Talladega,and did the paint booth have all 4 manufactures?
Old 03-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #239
Rookie

just a thought. maybe their is a patch with the game on the actual release date. im buying either way
Old 03-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #240
Rookie

The way this guy is representing the game it looks terrible. The way you make it look, it sounds great.

I'm confused. I wish you could broadcast videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »