Home

OSFC-Daytona 500

This is a discussion on OSFC-Daytona 500 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #25
MVP

Cutter15's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy29
You must not read many of my post because not every post of mine is anti Kyle Busch. So the only thing I can gather is you are a Kyle Busch fan and I've insulted you.

I ask you go back and read my post in the other racing threads and all of the OSFC threads last year plus my blogs and then reassess your opinion of my post. Plus I think everyone else around here knows to take those comments as a joke as they are meant to be.
Nah, I was only half serious. I only ask that you save most of your shots for when he goes out of line. I am a fan and frankly, I'd be surprised if he went an entire season without at least one dustup. That's one of the reasons I like him. I wouldn't be a fan if he acted like Jimmie or Kenseth.

Sent from the Batphone using Tapatalk
Kyle Busch #18
Atlanta Braves
Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #26
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: OSFC-Daytona 500

Well the big one just happened MO's man Paul Menard took a bad shot he might be going to a backup.

Cars involved 38, 42, 27. 42 is definitely going to a backup that car is destroyed. 2 car also damaged
Old 02-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #27
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter15
Nah, I was only half serious. I only ask that you save most of your shots for when he goes out of line. I am a fan and frankly, I'd be surprised if he went an entire season without at least one dustup. That's one of the reasons I like him. I wouldn't be a fan if he acted like Jimmie or Kenseth.

Was it my comparing him to LeBron James in the other thread? Is that what went too far?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
MVP

Cutter15's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy29
Was it my comparing him to LeBron James in the other thread? Is that what went too far?
I don't recall that comment, but I'm okay with you joking about him. Just take it easy until there's something to joke about, lol.

For the record, how many "rings" does Harvick have?

Kyle Busch #18
Atlanta Braves
Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Twitter
Old 02-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #29
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter15
I don't recall that comment, but I'm okay with you joking about him. Just take it easy until there's something to joke about, lol.

For the record, how many "rings" does Harvick have?

LOL nice He has 2 Nationwide I aint going to stop with the Kyle shots I'll take it a little easy but not going to stop. You'll just have to step up your game on the Harvick shots. But my number one guy the man I loved since I was 5 was the 7 time champ Dale Earnhardt.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #30
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Basically I compared Kyle to LeBron we all know LeBron is not clutch at all. When the 4th quarter comes you know LeBron's game will not be there. Kyle is the same way. He can win in the regular season but in the chase October and November is like NASCARs 4th quarter. For his career Kyle has 0 wins in the month of October and only 1 in November in his rookie year. That's very LeBron like.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Looks like after pitting for fuel Michael Waltrip tried pulling up on the track in the middle of 1 and 2 where the transition from the flat and the banking is tricky and he lost control of the car slamming it into the outside wall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #32
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

A caution on the last lap ends the race with about a mile to go and a hard charging Dale Earnhardt Jr bearing down on Tony Stewart. If not for that yellow I think Earnhardt was going to win. Michael McDowell and Robby Gordon get into the Daytona 500. That win for Tony Stewart gives him 17 for his career at Daytona, which puts him 17 wins behind Dale Earnhardt in the all time wins list at Daytona

So far locked in to the 500.

98 Michael McDowell
7 Robby Gordon
21 Trevor Bayne
30 David Stremme
32 Terry LaBonte

Look for Michael Waltrip to possibly drive the #7 car in the Daytona 500. Robby Gordon just said the car is for sale and if Michael Waltrip wants to drive it in the Daytona 500 he'll sell it to him. Since he's got it up for sale I say all of us at OS chip and and buy it and put Mo in the seat for the Daytona 500.

Last edited by Happy29; 02-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »