Home

Old 10-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #1
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17
Drivehub

Anyone else using one of these? I picked one up online to see if it would allow my TX (XBOX wheel) to work on my PS4. It works like a charm. I am super pleased because I was afraid I'd have to buy another wheel solely for PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #2
Rookie

RNunez187's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Drivehub

I got one for Christmas but have yet to try it out. Same thing here, wanting to use the Thrustmaster on the PS4
Old 10-16-2018, 04:57 AM   #3
MVP

dave360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNunez187
I got one for Christmas but have yet to try it out. Same thing here, wanting to use the Thrustmaster on the PS4
It works really well. If you use it make sure to load up the beta firrmware. The beta firmware is the only one that works and makes it usable.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I bought it in November 2017 and have been using my Logitech G27 on my Xbox One with no problems at all. Works great in Dirt Rally, Dirt 4, Horizon 4, etc. The response is instantaneous and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend it for those that want to use any wheel with any system.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:30 PM   #5
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I just bought a DriveHub last week to use my Thrustmaster TX Leather wheel and T3PA pedals with my PS4. I had purchased Gran Turismo Sport a few months back when I saw it was only $19.99 and was surprised at how much I was enjoying it with a controller. I knew I had to have a wheel eventually if I was going to compete. Well, I'm pleased to say that I'm totally delighted with the way the DriveHub is enabling my TX wheel to work with the PS4. It feels and performs like a native PS4 wheel!

It's a wee bit of a hassle to set up and figure out the instructions... they don't give you much to work with, but within a couple of hours I had it all sussed out. It has transformed Gran Turismo Sport into an experience I never thought I'd see out of the GT series. It's no longer just a driving experience, it's more of a racing experience!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #6
MVP

dave360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I just bought a DriveHub last week to use my Thrustmaster TX Leather wheel and T3PA pedals with my PS4. I had purchased Gran Turismo Sport a few months back when I saw it was only $19.99 and was surprised at how much I was enjoying it with a controller. I knew I had to have a wheel eventually if I was going to compete. Well, I'm pleased to say that I'm totally delighted with the way the DriveHub is enabling my TX wheel to work with the PS4. It feels and performs like a native PS4 wheel!

It's a wee bit of a hassle to set up and figure out the instructions... they don't give you much to work with, but within a couple of hours I had it all sussed out. It has transformed Gran Turismo Sport into an experience I never thought I'd see out of the GT series. It's no longer just a driving experience, it's more of a racing experience!

It is nice to be able to use my TX on my PS4. I did the latest update and I can no longer play Drive Club. It makes my wheel shake so violently upon startup, that I'm afraid it's going to break it.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #7
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
It is nice to be able to use my TX on my PS4. I did the latest update and I can no longer play Drive Club. It makes my wheel shake so violently upon startup, that I'm afraid it's going to break it.
I tried Drive Club for a while shortly after it launched and never really got into it. I didn't like the handling feel. I don't have it anymore, but I wish I could try it on mine and see if I get the same results. Have you asked about it on the DriveHub support forum?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »