Home

2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Champion to be Crowned Live on NBC Sports’ ‘NASCAR America’ at 5:00 PM ET Today

This is a discussion on 2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Champion to be Crowned Live on NBC Sports’ ‘NASCAR America’ at 5:00 PM ET Today within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Champion to be Crowned Live on NBC Sports’ ‘NASCAR America’ at 5:00 PM ET Today

NASCAR, NBC Sports and iRacing officially announced a special two-hour edition of NASCAR America which will broadcast the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #2
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Champion to be Crowned Live on NBC Sp

Should be an interesting one, big spot light on it. Pretty amazing an esport series can get live coverage while anything below the truck series is taped delayed.

Will be spotting for the #42 this afternoon, as there is a tight race between about 10 cars to get the final 3 spots in the top 20 giving them a free pass to next season. So not all about up front.

Will post the video of our race trying to keep Dylan in the top 20 later today.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:48 PM   #3
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Champion to be Crowned Live on NBC Sp

Always love watching/ghost moding iRacing races, but I never seem to find the drive (no pun intended) to go and join actual races. Stuff like this is mind-blowing in the dedication required to be competitive.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:31 PM   #4
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

Yeah, I don't know how some of them put in the time they do, but its getting to the point where a lot of team effort goes into it, and the money is big enough to split. Some setup guys are getting paid $1000+ a season just to build sets and review telemetry.

Where our team is failing is having enough people to help run in packs with this new package. I think we are getting to a point where we need to have B teams come in and help us just be dirty air.

Next season with the total money going up to $250,000 there is going to be a lot more put into it, and will only expand further.

Last edited by kneebon5; 10-10-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:56 PM   #5
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

I hope you guys got to watch that race, wow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 01:08 PM   #6
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, that was badass. I didn't want to post comments about it so close to the finish, but I thought for sure that last move was going to work for KL. Amazingly clean, but nothing for that 6 car on a short run. That last caution changed the whole race, but it was cool to see such great racing near the end.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:07 PM   #7
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

For those who are looking for a replay

And also from my view spotting for the 42

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »