Home

Old 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2
Week 4

We have advanced. Again, we are running a 72 hour max for advances, so the next one will be Friday night at the latest. Please remember to schedule games in advance with user opponents when possible, and make sure you get your recruiting and whatnot taken care of. If you are unable to play for any reason, please let me know and we can either give you an extra day or put you on autopilot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Week 4

I will play Week 4 tonight. After this advance could you wait until Tuesday to advance Week 5? I will be out of town Thursday night - Late Monday night.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

My vote is that we wait. You are an active and engaged member of the OD and I'm fine with waiting a few extra days during the next advance period. However, I would like to keep this OD as more of a democracy, so if everyone else wants to advance we may have to autopilot you for 1 week. If anyone has any problems waiting, just say so and we can have a vote.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

FIU crushes Louisville at home 51-7. FIU was never really able to get their ground game going, but that was no problem as QB Jake Medlock dished out one of the best all-time QB performances at FIU. He completed 21 of 25 passes for 405 yards and 5 TD's no picks. The defense also performed at an incredible level, allowing just 134 total yards, and forcing 3 turnovers. At this rate the Golden Panthers are sure to be bowl-bound!
Old 08-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Week 4 for the Minutemen was a tough 19-7 loss to conference foe Miami(Ohio). As with much of the season, UMAss had a hard time putting the ball in the endzone. Once again, a terrible interception was thrown by Junior Kellen Pagel. UMass tried to go the the run game early with little success.

Time to go back to the drawing boards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

After a week 1 victory over Stanford, San Jose State traveled down south to face another top 25 team in San Diego state. The Spartans went into this game with a lot confidence and prepared all week to ensure their undefeated season would remain intact and they didn't fail to deliver the goods. The game started little shaky for both teams and the first score of the game came from a great play by FS Cullen Newsom who returnd a picked off pass to the house. San Jose State never looked back after gaining momentum with the first score of the game and their defense locked down a struggling San Diego State offens to record a 31-0 shutout on the road.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »