Home

Old 10-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 2 Week 13

Week 13 is up. Next advance is Thursday at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
North Texas, I can play tonight (preferably) or Thursday. Wednesday won't work for me. How about you?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Season 2 Week 13

Coming into this one, I knew Western Kentucky had a much more talented team than North Texas. The goal was to have a better showing than the game against Florida International.

1st quarter
I open the game with the ball and ran near midfield, where I had several incompletions causing me to punt the ball away. Several plays later Muhammad finds Andrews for 61 yard TD. I answer back with a drive of my own all on the ground, including a 30 yard run by Pegram. Chancellor gets a 9 yard TD grab to tie it up at 7.

2nd quarter
We exchanged punts, but Western Kentucky improved their field position. Muhammad completes several 20 yard passes to get another TD score. I got stuffed again and punted, they get a fg right before half.

WKU 17 NT 7.

3rd quarter
I was feeling pretty decent about hanging in there for a half. They start the half with a 61 yard run option to Evans to give them another TD. I fumbled the kickoff giving them great field position, that led to Muhammad TD run. I answered back with another drive capped by a 10 td Schrapps TD catch.

WKU 31 NT 14.

4th quarter
I knew I had to start get more aggressive to have a shot at winning this game. I forced WKU to punt but I threw a pick 6 to X. Boyd. QB couldn't squeeze that pass or the next pass for a int either. WKU starts to run out the clock out and fumbles the ball with 1:28 left in the game. McNulty starts to rebound from the prior 2 picks by throwing completions again, with Byrd scoring a late TD.

Final
WKU 38 NT 21.

NT falls to 7-4, but still has 1 reg season game left and a bowl game.
GG Chillaxxation

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 10-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

Getting a little worried about the dynasty... So when I did my recruiting last week, I got an instant commit from a 4-star qb. When we advanced, he wasn't signed for some reason. I went to put minutes into him this week and he instant commited again. Hopefully it will stick this time! But another problem that I'm seeing is Dan Gay, a 4-star WR is showing up as a 0 overall, with a -68 adjustment lol. Has anyone else had this happen?
Old 10-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

I haven't seen that. Hopefully the commit will stick.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #6
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
I lost an instant commit in another dynasty as well. He still signed eventually.

The 0 rating thing I have had happen a few times... It fixes once they are on your team, goes back to what it was. Or if you can still scout them more, it will go back after 1 scouting session.

Tons of bugs are popping up in just the 2nd season of dynasties... It's pretty sad. I still enjoy it though, and haven't encountered anything TOO serious yet...
Old 11-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ball St I can play either this morning or later tonight.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

Okay, glad to hear they went away and were just temporary bugs. You never know with EA, and if there is ever a major problem, their solution is to always just start over and scrap the old one. They really need to get their **** together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »