Home

Old 11-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Season 3 Motions

Maybe it's not my place to post this, but I have gotten the impression thus far that this is one of those dynasties where the users voices are heard (And I just love everything about this dynasty so I want to be involved in improving it). So I thought I'd start a topic where anyone could make motions that could be seconded and voted on regarding changes for season three and on. Maybe some of the things I will suggest were already planned on by our commish, But I just thought I would get some discussion started if that's alright.

I suggest that we move to Heisman difficulty in-game for season three.

I suggest that users staying in their current conferences are allowed to consider expanding their conference, extending realistic invitations to CPU controlled teams... specifically for the purpose of getting to 12 teams to institute a conference championship, but possibly in other circumstances as well. These moves could be voted on by the league as a whole, or could be left to the users of each conference.

That's all I've got To be honest I thought about these things a couple times but just decided to post this tonight because I'm in another dynasty where the commish makes decisions unilaterally without telling anyone that affect everyone. Without any notice he moved all users to one conference, causing me and I'm sure many others to immediately break promises to recruits since he also didnt accept our schedule requests. He then advanced preseason in less than 24 hours! Super lame. Makes me want to quit. Sorry had to vent. This dynasty is the greatness though... It is run professionally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Season 3 Motions

I agree that I love this dynasty and I love the communication!! I do agree with the conferences, but I've heard and read that heisman just cheats too much!!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

Not sure who read the original rules/ideas page I posted, but the intention was to crank it up to Heisman for year 3 now that we have some sort of foundation at each school. I agree that this is something that we should all vote on, but I think we need to find a good Heisman difficulty slider pack to use. I also agree that we should look into some conference realignment. Personally, I'd like to see some of the schools that have been crushing their current conferences competition move up in the world as another added challenge. Personally, I'd like to take FIU to the ACC, but again, I'm always for the group voting on any big changes.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Yeah I'd like to eventually take WKU to the SEC, but not unless I'm dominant vs current conference competition on Heisman.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

I agree that I like that there is a lot of communication in this league. I would like to one day take my team to SEC or Big 12 one day when my team is ready. Maybe in another 3 or 4 seasons, a lot of depends on how recruiting goes for the rest of this season and next. I'm also open to expand our current conferences too. If there are some Heisman sliders that we are agree with, let's play with them.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm glad you guys are happy with how we're running the dynasty. I'm totally down with voting on ideas and doing whatever we collectivley feel will make the dynasty better. This is by far the most fun dynasty I have and the group we have as user is super solid IMO.

Lets just use this thread for creating motions/ideas to vote on. One idea would be to create minimum pre-season rankings for you to move to a new conference and for example it could be top 25 to enter SEC, top 35 for Big 10/P12/ACC/Big 12 etc.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

I definitely like that idea. Seconded!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney112287
I definitely like that idea. Seconded!
Cool....I think this guideline would be perfect because it ties in with recruiting and requires you have a solid roster before moving to a better conference.

You can check your preseason rankings by going to Recruiting>Championship Contender>Projected Rankings.

Current Projections for 2016
Army: 98
FIU: 39
North Texas: 83
San Jose State: 61
Utah State: 107
Washington State: 20
Western Kentucky: 55
Western Michigan: 79
Ball State: 76
UMASS: 106
UTSA: 123
Wake Forest: 110

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »