Home

Old 12-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Season 3 Week 11

Very frustrated right now... I just capped a 21 pt 2nd half comeback win, only to have it freeze in the end screen and not upload. I need to drink a few beers and relax, and then I will try again. If anyone in this league is not already part of the class action suit against EA I highly suggest joining it lol. Those bastards need to pay!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney112287
Very frustrated right now... I just capped a 21 pt 2nd half comeback win, only to have it freeze in the end screen and not upload. I need to drink a few beers and relax, and then I will try again. If anyone in this league is not already part of the class action suit against EA I highly suggest joining it lol. Those bastards need to pay!
lol.......that suks. I remember one game last season I tried to delete a highlight picture of the other team and it froze on me and I went straight to the kitchen and poured myself a martini
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #11
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Whenever the freezing post game hits me, I just smoke weed about it. I want to know more about this class action suit if you're serious jmoney, lol its caused me much emotional distress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #12
Rookie

Tim9798's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Congrats on your upset man that is a HUGE win. And if it had been in real life it would have been a HUGE moral boost for the coaches and players. Hang in there you will get your program up and running, you just took your first step.
thank you man. I love this league idea and wish i spotted it earlier. I like taking the small or less presitage schools and building them up. I have always been able to recruit well so to me its just a matter of time before i get my players in and the talent level goes up on my team. i may not go to a bowl this year but to me thats the goal for next season.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #13
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

Dead serious haha. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/06/cl...ball-monopoly/ Basically it's an antitrust suit against them for maintaining exclusive football rights in NFL and NCAA. No competition means they never have to fix ****. It's not a ton of money, but a few $$$ per game purchased since 2005.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
MVP

I sent a couple of text messages to wtfowns today and no response. I guess we'll advance and hope he wins the sim.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #15
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Yeah sorry about that guys I accept full responsibility. I have been really busy at work this past week and it is tapping into my free time. Just a fyi for every one I work until 6pm cst Monday through Saturday. So if for what ever reason I dont get my game in I will as soon as possible. And sorry for not getting your texts right away I was not able to check my phone as much I usually can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Yeah sorry about that guys I accept full responsibility. I have been really busy at work this past week and it is tapping into my free time. Just a fyi for every one I work until 6pm cst Monday through Saturday. So if for what ever reason I dont get my game in I will as soon as possible. And sorry for not getting your texts right away I was not able to check my phone as much I usually can.
Its all good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »