Home

New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

This is a discussion on New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches) within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Iowa State I'm sure everyone is rooting for you to pull probably the biggest upset of the dynasty so far. The Gators got another big victory as I believe Driskel should be a Heisman candidate to start off next year as he's averaged about 350 in his past 3 games with almost 4000 passing yards. The Gators beat ULL 41-10. Bostic just had an unbelievable performance in his last game in the Swamp. Next up FSU as we're hoping the rankings get shook up again so we can be in a BCS or the National Championship game and we are hoping to meet either LSU or A&M in a rematch. Should be an interesting finish also the Gators are 8th in the nation recruiting.

LMAO, you definately take this way too serious man, but hey at least you're having fun.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 11

Even at 23 to lol. I've never done an online dynasty before it's a lot better then doing just the usual. It makes it interesting and I'm just glad that not everyone has bailed.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
I wont be able to play tonight, but I will be available all day tomorrow 3/10/13. Lets just aim for sometime in the early afternoon or so.
Available from now until about 4:00. then later tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #116
Banned

Change in plans..See commish..
Old 03-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #117
Rookie

Has the week been updated? Looking forward to my last regular season game against FSU and hopefully getting A&M in a rematch though LSU will be welcomed since a end of the 1st half kickoff return ended up saving them. Looking forward to the finish of year 1. Gator bait.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #118
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Has the week been updated? Looking forward to my last regular season game against FSU and hopefully getting A&M in a rematch though LSU will be welcomed since a end of the 1st half kickoff return ended up saving them. Looking forward to the finish of year 1. Gator bait.

Here's the link to the online dynasty website.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/
Old 03-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #119
Rookie

I can't login or add a persona for some reason. What's the schedule for the offseason looking like? Also if I get a job offer I'd like to switch schools can I? Not like I will but never know when that big offer will come up. My recruiting class looks solid coming into next year also should be interesting to see who you most likely face in the Championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »