Home

Old 02-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #9
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Season 5 Week 7

Hey guys, sorry I'm running a little behind. I'll have my game done early tomorrow morning. Had to pop out of town Friday night unexpectedly and just got back, but I'll bang it out asap.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #10
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxation
I can't do it that early, I work 530-1 cst tomorrow with the possibility that ill have to stay until 2. I would be online and ready by 230 at the latest.
Yeah thats cool with me man, Ill be on.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 8

So last night I'm playing my game and it freezes on a kickoff mid-play. You can see the ball under my kickers name....lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #12
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Having issues staying connected to psn for some reason. Getting a DNS error. Should be fixed soon, sorry
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxation
Having issues staying connected to psn for some reason. Getting a DNS error. Should be fixed soon, sorry
I had issues today also. I replayed my game and after saving the highlights I exited the game and it went straight to an online gameplay tuning error and I lost my entire game.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #14
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I had issues today also. I replayed my game and after saving the highlights I exited the game and it went straight to an online gameplay tuning error and I lost my entire game.
I hate that, I will have stretches where that happens to me two or three times consecutive, and then won't happen for a month.

Got the game in with Wake, good game Ground. Pretty clear that Wake dominated time of possession and moved the ball well, but WKU's quick hitting offense did its job and a pick 6 for each of the top three Hilltopper cornerbacks sealed the deal.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #15
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Good game buddy, you have a very good ball club. I look forward to playing you again at some point. Good luck on the rest of your season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »