Home

Old 03-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #9
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Season 5 Bowl Season

Sorry about last night, I ended up crashing way earlier than I had planned. Good to go anytime tonight after 5:30pm EST for sure.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Several legendary Hilltoppers played their final game this week... CB Maurice Minor, DT Chris Crooks, and DE Earvin Randall all played their final games. As did QB turned HB Bo Muhammad... He ran 8 times for 55 yards and a TD in his last career game. Most importantly, back to back Bilentikof winning WR Keith Hairston took his last snap for the Hilltoppers. Hairston caught two passes for 82 yards and a touchdown, while also scoring his fourth career punt return TD. The Hilltoppers beat Marshall handily in their final New Orleans bowl appearance.

Last edited by chillaxation; 03-14-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

if we could start a game in the next 30 min, I got another scheduled game against someone around 8 central tonight... should be done by 9 to 9:30ish central.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

I can definitely be ready to go after that game. I'll just log on around the time you think you'll finish and we can get it done. Good luck!
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

FIU vs NT recap

FIU has had NT's number since this the dynasty began. Somehow I get a pick on FIU's opening possession to stop them from scoring a TD on what was a nice drive. I couldn't get it going enough to put points on the board when it really mattered. My D played its heart out, only allowing 1 TD and 3 very long kicks(55,48,57). FIU might miss their clutch kicker next year. FIU's qb early on looked like Johnny Manzel hitting guys on the run to get their only TD on a short field. Jmoney won field position battles to keep him in scoring opportunities. I know how far my team has come since I started in midseason 1 til now, and still have a ways to go for a BCS title.

Final FIU 16 - NT 3

GG JMoney

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 03-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #14
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

That was definitely a defensive struggle and a very good game. Your secondary had my WR's locked down on almost every play, and we just had to grind it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »