Home

Old 03-31-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Week 7

Week 7 is up. Next advance is Tuesday at 10:00pm EST.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Week 7

North Texas was underdog again this week to #2 Texas

1st quarter
Texas opened the game with giving the ball to Dailey who had a huge game. On a key 3rd down, Austin got called for questionable roughing the passer. Washington gets the 13 TD to give Texas a 7 -0 lead on the very next play. Smith gets a lots of carries on the opening drive, but comes up inches short on a 3rd down. Coach decided to punt it away,
against Hale and the crowd's wishes. Next play, Nelson picks off Chambers around midfield. Hale finds D. Lambert for a 3rd and goal TD pass to tie it up at 7.

2nd quarter
Dailey busts one 58 yards for a TD, just knocking off North Texas defenders. Adams got concussed going over the middle, He should be ready to return for action next week. Both teams swapped punts, then Hale finds Harper on a comeback route that he goes 42 yds for a TD to tie it back up at 14. Nelson gets his second pick of the half with a minute left in the half. Hale leads the team down the field to setup a 50 yd fg by Gooden.
Halftime NT 17 Texas 14

3rd quarter
North Texas starts the half with a heavy dose of Dan Smith, but had to settle for a 28yd fg by Gooden. NT 20 Texas 14.
Dailey breaks another big run of 49yds, but he didn't score this time. chambers completes a few short passes to get in the endzone. Texas 21 NT 20.

4th quarter
Both teams are going back and forth trying to get good field position to get another score. Midway in the quarter, Hale finds the TE Colbert for 29yd catch. Then on 2nd down, CPU brings a double safety blitz. Hale had at least 2 guys open, hits the redshirt freshmen Sutton for 49 yd TD, the 2pt conversion to Wilson was good. North Texas up 28-
21 with 1:51 left in the 4th quarter. chambers starts to lead Texas back. At the 40 yard line with 50 seconds left, Johny Wright picks off the pass in the endzone to put away the game.

This was one of one tightest CPU games North Texas has been in a while. North Texas is hoping to crack the top 10 after this victory, and sign some recruits after inviting a ton of them this week.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 04-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4
Just can't beat this fkn team. 10 drops all significant they know every play I am running. Can't stop the runner. Sick of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Week 7

I guess I better jump on and bang my game out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »