Home

Old 11-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 4 Week 4

Week 4 is up. We'll advance again as soon as everyone is ready. Because of the Holiday it's totally understandable if anyone can get their game in before Thursday or leaving town and we'll just pick it back up when everyone is ready to rock again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Season 4 Week 4

Seriously? We are passing for 3 TD's in the 4th up by 50? I know a few of us do not respect the league like I do, and maybe thats a personal issue, but I like a few of us have been here from 3 years? this kind of crap does not belong in this OD. If there are plenty of OD's that have no rules, and this crap is allowed. GO there and do it. Now that being said, I am not in charge, but I cannot watch this stuff without saying anything. SHOW SOME RESPECT PEOPLE. If you score 73 or 93, so be it. RUN THE BALL!!!! Kick field goals.

Throwing for TD's with 1 minute left then 15 seconds left in the game is complete BS!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Rofl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

Throwing TDs that late in a blowout game while ahead seemed excessive to me in the final 2 minutes of a game. Playing 3 qbs was good. Hopefully, He will do the right thing next time while ahead big.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 11-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
MVP

We'll if that was directed at me I'll just say that the game was a blowout in the first half and I didn't even throw TD with my starter in the entire 3rd quarter. In the 4th I had my backups in and the only reason I was passing was because I redshirted 3 really good WR freshman last year and I want them to get some time in with redshirt freshman QB that's all. I don't want my young guys to leave for lack of playing time and you see 2nd string guys playing hard in blowouts all the time. It was against the CPU and it wasn't a against user or I would've played it differently.

I wasn't trying to run the score up, pad stats, or disrespect anyone in our league. In addition, it was two passing touchdowns in the 4th and not three.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 11-27-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
We'll if that was directed at me I'll just say that the game was a blowout in the first half and I didn't even throw TD with my starter in the entire 3rd quarter. In the 4th I had my backups in and the only reason I was passing was because I redshirted 3 really good WR freshman last year and I want them to get some time in with redshirt freshman QB that's all. I don't want my young guys to leave for lack of playing time and you see 2nd string guys playing hard in blowouts all the time. It was against the CPU and it wasn't a against user or I would've played it differently.

I wasn't trying to run the score up, pad stats, or disrespect anyone in our league.
It was not. You had not even played when I typed that out.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
It was not. You had not even played when I typed that out.
Oh....my bad. Well my box score looks terrible also....lol
Old 11-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Oh....my bad. Well my box score looks terrible also....lol
I'll assume you were not sling TD's up by 40 and 50 points with 51 seconds to go.. ;-). Anyway Dont with my ranting it just didn't sit well with me. I Just don't understand it. I mean I have blown out plenty, but I will go a whole half without throwing the ball..If they cannot stop you running the ball that is their problem

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »