Home

Old 02-14-2014, 10:39 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
2017 Week 8

Will advance Sunday night at 10 PM eastern.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
Rookie

THenry05's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 Week 8

Hey guys. I need to go on autopilot. Between an adjusted schedule and limited internet access, I'm not going to be able to be on as much as I have been. I joined 4 OD, but this was the first. I'd like to stay in, as long as y'all will have me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2017 Week 8

North Texas managed a come from behind victory to beat Marshall. I turned the ball over 4 times, three times in the redzone. The worst one was when the HB fumbled at the one yard line while down 10-0. Coach made a drastic change by benching the starting qb and putting in Bates who can make a few more throws down the field. The biggest play was down 13-7 on a 4th and 15 around midfield with 2 minutes left Bates hits Sean Brown for a 54 yd TD. I thought I scored too early, but I couldn't stop at the one for a last second TD. The defense eventually got the key stop and pulled a win where it could have been a bad loss. Coach is going to let the previous Bates start the next game against Tulane.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »