Home

2017 Conference championship week

This is a discussion on 2017 Conference championship week within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2014, 11:10 PM   #9
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2017 Conference championship week

epic battle is over. Hats off to Louisiana Tech.

Thanks for waiting to the other players.

In the end... this is a video game. The game PhillyPhan and I just played was very entertaining for a video game. It unfolded much like a real game might.

In the final 2 minutes UTSA, leading 35-34... guessed an audible correctly and made a crucial INT. However... Tech forced me three and out using all three TO's. When I gave him the ball back, I knew I was in trouble. Tech offense is truly amazing.

Thankfully... I got another break though...With less than minute on the clock, Tech QB took a huge hit and the ball started skittering backwards, a sack and a fumble. I actually breathed a sigh of relief when this happened. UTSA players were everywhere ready to scoop it and run for 6 and seal the game... but we didn't... About 5 or 6 UTSA players missed the scoop in the rain when a Tech player came out of nowhere to slide in and recover the fumble.. albeit for -18 yds... but they still got the damn ball. Two plays later on 4th and 28... Tech connects for a first down. I was sweating bullets man

Now the clock is under 25 seconds and I am guessing Tech is playing for a FG to win it... down by 1 pt., 35-34 I guessed right by stacking the box with man cvg. Tech was out of time outs.. He got it to the 32 and spiked the ball. If i had not been stacking the box with man cvg... i think tech wins this game by running it down my throat and setting up an easy FG.. Anyway... Tech took a shot at a 49 yd FG with 5 ticks left. I called all three time out hoping to ice him. I really expected him to hit it... but the ball pushed just off to the right with well enough distance.

Amazing game. I am very very very lucky to walk away with the win. I really could not stop Tech's run game save for a few plays where I broke up the read option by guessing correctly. If any one of my lucky breaks is taken away... Tech wins this one easily. GG man ! Again... hats off

Last edited by milmont77; 03-04-2014 at 11:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »