Home

Old 01-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2025 Week 13

is now up. We will advance again Thursday around 10 pm Central time.

Games
5) NT at 10) Bama
7) ODU at UVA
OSU vs Kansas State
1) Buffalo vs Miss State
Southern Miss at UAB
Texas State vs SMU
WKU at South Alabama
2) UTSA at Arizona State
11) Mid Tenn at Florida
Maryland at Michigan State.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 07:23 PM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2025 Week 13

I'll be playing in an hour or so, just in case I am the last one to advance.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #3
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

ODU gets a post-Christmas gift as Corey Davis returns early from his injury, and welcomes himself back by throwing for 200 yards and 3 TD's in the first quarter. Offense cooled down after that though, but still hung on for the 35-21 win.

Still a longshot to make the Title Game, but I saw NT lost, so that definitely helps us out. I'm jumping them into the top 5 of the BCS polls (I'd assume, I doubt anyone else jumps us). I'm assuming UTSA isn't going to slip up, so I'm going to need some major love from the polls, and Buffalo and LA Tech (at least) to lose. Likely we need Arkansas State to lose as well. Going to be interesting to see what the ACC title game can do for us...

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

Yep, I slipped and lost one to Alabama. This was a matchup of the 2 best defenses in the country in points allowed per game. NT allows 15, Bama allows 24. There were some lucky bounces that Bama got on their home field. On the opening possession, I punt the ball to the 50, their return got bouches the return. I ran over the ball but my guy never picked up the ball and they had a guy return the ball to the 20. I held them to a fg. Next possession, I throw a pass deflects off one receiver, then the next Bama player dives and catches the pick at the 30 and sets them up for a TD as I go down 10-0.

Another key moment in the final minute of the first half, I had to settle for a fg instead of TD.

Bama has the best secondary I have played against all year, they have some fast safeties that make up ground quickly. And they are only freshmen, they will give me headaches for a few seasons. I struggled to complete a pass route going more than 10 yards. I was able to run the ball decently, but I struggled to finish drives having to kick 3 fgs. I still had a chance to tie the game in the final minute, just couldn't complete passes.

NT loses 24-16.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

Last edited by kwilliam; 01-09-2015 at 07:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »