Home

Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunship Vehicles

This is a discussion on Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunship Vehicles within the Rocket League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunship Vehicles

Rocket League is coming to Nintendo Switch this Holiday season, with exclusive ‘Mario NSR,’ ‘Luigi NSR,’ and the ‘Samus’ Gunship’ as free unlockable Battle-Cars at launch. Along with the new vehicles, Rocket League on Nintendo Switch will have exclusive customization items.

For the curious, team color decides which version of the new Battle-Cars appear on the pitch. Players on the Orange team can use the ‘Mario NSR’ and ‘Samus’ Gunship,’ while Blue team members automatically equip the ‘Luigi NSR’ and a classic Samus color variation of her Varia Suit. Though both vehicles are FREE on Nintendo Switch, players will still need to unlock them in-game by completing certain requirements. More details on those later this year!

Along with the new Battle-Cars, Rocket League on Switch will also have several exclusive customization items. The ‘Mario’ and ‘Luigi’ Toppers (hats) can be used on any non-licensed customizable Battle-Car, while the ‘Super Star’ Rocket Boost can be used with the ‘Mario NSR’ and ‘Luigi NSR’ cars. Likewise, the ‘Wave Beam’ Rocket Boost is exclusive to ‘Samus’ Gunship.’

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunsh

i'm surprised they didn't make a console exclusive switch edition of the game called "super mario rocket league" or something like that using mario characters and cars from the mario kart games....
Old 12-26-2017, 06:56 AM   #3
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Question Re: Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunsh

Does anyone have Rocket League for the Switch? If so, how can you just play a regular offline game? We got our Daughter a Switch and the game for Christmas and are having some trouble just finding a game she can play offline.

Also, I thought RL for the Switch came with the Mario and Luigi cars? Is this something that's extra you have to pay for? Thanks for any help you can pass my way.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:54 AM   #4
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Rocket League Coming to Nintendo Switch with Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus Gunsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Does anyone have Rocket League for the Switch? If so, how can you just play a regular offline game? We got our Daughter a Switch and the game for Christmas and are having some trouble just finding a game she can play offline.

Also, I thought RL for the Switch came with the Mario and Luigi cars? Is this something that's extra you have to pay for? Thanks for any help you can pass my way.
To play offline, you can start a season and it will be just ai or an exhibition match. I'm not sure if they changed the menus for switch though.

The game comes with the game but you need to unlock them. I'm not sure what the requirements are, though.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:40 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is just awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League »