Home

ACQB: 2010 Season Stats (Individual)

This is a discussion on ACQB: 2010 Season Stats (Individual) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #25
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: ACQB: 2010 Season Stats (Individual)

Yeah I'm still baffled that Tram and LJ fell so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I'm pretty sure SD sniped me at the last second in one of the other rounds, too.

Glad they are under new ownership lol

Hopefully the bad luck won't carry over into the next draft.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #27
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa
Yeah I'm still baffled that Tram and LJ fell so far.
You shouldnt be, the draft was a mess.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #28
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

I'll tell you all this since it was actually the answer to the ridiculously obscure bonus question I had, and it explains a little bit how Trammel dropped so far.

At the draft, Tomb asked Pappy to select Trammel, because Pappy had traded his pick to Tomb (90% sure it was Pappy). Pappy said he couldn't find him (he was missing apparently) and the clock hit 0. The CPU picked Kelly James instead, which created the cluster**** because until that time, everyone respected that Kelly james was mine. The rest was history. So apparently, there was a glitch in the system that caused Trammel to drop, or the system was so bad that an intelligent and experienced player like Pappy couldn't even find him in the minute allotted. Either way, I'm glad we avoiding that ish this year,

Last edited by teambayern; 02-18-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #29
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern
I'll tell you all this since it was actually the answer to the ridiculously obscure bonus question I had, and it explains a little bit how Trammel dropped so far.

At the draft, Tomb asked Pappy to select Trammel, because Pappy had traded his pick to Tomb (90% sure it was Pappy). Pappy said he couldn't find him (he was missing apparently) and the clock hit 0. The CPU picked Kelly James instead, which created the cluster**** because until that time, everyone respected that Kelly james was mine. The rest was history. So apparently, there was a glitch in the system that caused Trammel to drop, or the system was so bad that an intelligent and experienced player like Pappy couldn't even find him in the minute allotted. Either way, I'm glad we avoiding that ish this year,
I didn't do any deals with Tombsong. My deal was with Boxboy. It was a mixup with who he wanted at the top of his list. The player he told me to pick was gone, I believe he actually picked him ahead of me with his selection. I was looking all over for the guy thinking I was overlooking him. I had about 5 seconds left, panicked, and chose somebody else. Pausing in the first two rounds would keep something like that from happening.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #30
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I didn't do any deals with Tombsong. My deal was with Boxboy. It was a mixup with who he wanted at the top of his list. The player he told me to pick was gone, I believe he actually picked him ahead of me with his selection. I was looking all over for the guy thinking I was overlooking him. I had about 5 seconds left, panicked, and chose somebody else. Pausing in the first two rounds would keep something like that from happening.
You're right, I'm mixing those two events. Tomb said that he himself couldn't find Trammel. Yours was a totally separate event.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Great job, Weeman. This was a good read.

Bigfnjoe, trade Eli to me, man! You're not doing anything with him.
Maybe if you would've pick me to win more often, we might have worked something out, but since you picked me to lose every game this year, have a "Wish Sandwich" on me...

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 02-19-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #32
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Don't let your feelings get in the way of GM moves. You don't want Eli anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »