Home

Super's Selections: Week 5

This is a discussion on Super's Selections: Week 5 within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Super's Selections: Week 5

Week 5

Cowboys @ Eagles

This game is very important for the Eagles to keep their morale stable; a loss this week will send them over the edge. The Eagles offense has really struggled and playing a good Dallas D won’t help. The Cowboys haven’t been that impressive but will get the win this week to move to 3-1.

Cowboys 31
Eagles 15

Cardinals @ Ravens

Even though the Cardinals are undefeated, I don’t believe that they’ll get a win this week. The past two victories were both close games to their division rivals Seattle and San Fran. After a loss from the Steelers, the Ravens have rebounded by blowing out all three of their opponents and keeping them in the single digit point totals. Sorry Doc, Well Well won’t be able to bail you out this week; Cardinals lose their first game of the season.

Cardinals 12
Ravens 27

Broncos @ Jets

This game won’t be that close. The Broncos offense is too good to not put up 30 points a week. Sb24 is looking for his first win in this league and he’ll have to wait at least another week for it.

Broncos 45
Jets 17

Panthers @ Saints

The Saints were able to upset the Panthers in the first week and teambayern is looking for redemption, obviously. Kyle Orton played well in his win over Atlanta last week which proves that he can lead the team to victories with Drew Brees being out for the whole year. However, Darth Vader will use some jedi mind trick or something along those times to “earn” the victory over the Saints.

Panthers 44
Saints 38

Steelers @ Jaguars

Sorry TM, not this week.

Steelers 30
Jaguars ? (something less than 30, feel free to make up your own number)

Bills @ Patriots

These are the top two teams in the division and this game could be the deciding factor as to who wins the division. Cyros had some easy games early on, then he’s matched up with the Chiefs and get his *** kicked. All of the Patriots’ games have been close, but have been able to come out on the winning side. It’ll be another close one, with the Pats coming out on top once again.

Bills 20
Patriots 23

Titans @ Buccaneers

Shiz got a big comeback win over Houston thanks to Andro’s questionable play-calling at the end of the game. Obviously, an 18 point comeback is not easy and demands respect. Tampa Bay has been losing a lot lately, which isn’t a surprise and it’s not going to change this week, Titans win and stay undefeated.

Titans 31
Bucs 20

Redskins @ Bears

The Redskins have gotten off to a fast start with great defense, even though their wins have consisted of the Eagles, Giants and 49ers; all have losing records with exception to a close game against Dallas. Chicago is off to a better start than last year and should contend for a playoff spot and possibly the division. My gut instinct says to go with the Redskins, and my gut is never wrong.

Redskins 27
Bears 23

Chiefs @ Colts

The Chiefs are really good and the Colts are not. There will be no march madness type upset here; Kansas City wins easily.

Chiefs 34
Colts 13

Falcons @ Vikings

If Bad Vibes can’t go this week, I’ll volunteer to play as Atlanta again. The Falcons aren’t off to a good start, but there’s plenty of talent on the roster. If I do have to play, I will win. Minnesota has been a disappointment in my eyes; I picked them to get to 8-8 and they start out 0-3, they will lose for this reason alone no matter who plays for Atlanta.

Falcons 38
Vikings 21

Giants @ Rams

St. Louis has not gotten off to the best start, but a win over NY should ease the pain. All of this losing for the Giants reminds me of the grief of sitting through a three hour Mythology class, it never seems to end. Jooler is a lock to win this week.

Giants 9
Rams 33

Chargers @ Lions

Damone (Casper the Ghost) hasn’t found a win yet in this season and it’s not going to come against Detroit.

Chargers 13
Lions 45

Bengals @ Texans

The Texans had a stranglehold on the Titans in last week’s game, but they loosen their grip and lost because of it. The Texans can salvage the season if they somehow beat the Bengals, I don’t think it will happen though. If it does happen, Pappy should be embarrassed.

Bengals 27
Texans 20

Packers @ Raiders

The Packers are clearly the more talented team and I think that Free Mason is a better player. That equals a win for Green Bay.

Packers 36
Raiders 16

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 03-19-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Too many smiley faces
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Super's Selections: Week 5

the bucs now officially hate this guy! but it is ok, we will deal with you our own way, get you drunk, paint you up like a crack whore, and pass your pictures all over facebook, and myspace! that'll show ya!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm not expecting much out of Andromada. We should throw up another 30+ this week.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 55

LOL I like the edit reason. I can relate with a long mythology class. BRUTAL!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
this game will show how much fight the texans have left in them, or will this be another season of get andre to the probowl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
LOL I like the edit reason. I can relate with a long mythology class. BRUTAL!
Yeah, i dropped out of the class after one lecture; i wish i could have those three hours back.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Good picks, the Eagles need a win bad. That Cowboys vs Eagles game should be interesting. And I been scrimmaging the Vikings, I think they will knock off the Falcons and start a winning streak.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Stop picking me!!!! I can't handle this epressure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »