Home

Twosilk's week 2 selections

This is a discussion on Twosilk's week 2 selections within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Twosilk's week 2 selections

Week 2 picks

Dolphins (0-0)
Don Bellagachi
Patriots (0-0)
Blaise Rikimaru
Going to have to pick The fish in this one, the patriots are rebuilding, and the dolphins are looking to make
noise in this years playoffs, take the fish 42-14

Seahawks (0-0)
SuperSeahawks
Bears (0-0)
Paniro777

SuperSeahawks better bring a lunch, because the bears will run the ball every down if they can. Dont see the Hawks having the horses to stop him from doing it. Gonna take the bruising bears 28-7

Cowboys (0-0)
White Walls 420
Panthers (0-0)
TeamBayern5
Playoff rematch both teams have re-tooled, the panthers however are the most explosive team on paper in the ACQB
and dont see the cowboys having enough offense to stay with them, Johnson Brothers 38-28

Buccaneers (0-0)
twosilk32811
Eagles (0-0)
DCMC404
The bucs Young secondary gets tested again this week, after watching jack English perform surgery on them last week, now
they get Desean Jackson, Jamel Hale has asked to be matched up against Desean, so we will throw the rook to the wolves
picking the bucs in a squeaker, 24-23

SVikings (0-0)
ColdWarMachine
Giants (0-0)
BIGFNJOE96
I love Bigfnjoe, appreciate all that he has brought to the league, and his sudden spike in activity, but I think the vikings
roll in this one, but joe scores late to make it close 34-24

Redskins (0-0)
Basilisk Baby
Cardinals (0-0)
- - - - - -
not sure about the cardinals owner, but I know that he wont be ready for the safety play of the redskins, and will lead to 3 to 4 pick skins roll behind their defense
35-3

Lions (0-0)
TheTruth1566
Colts (0-0)
Catcatch22
This game should be good, you have the up and coming colts against a new look lions, heard nothing but good things about
the new lions owner, hope he can cover the 2TE attack of the colts, dont think that he can, colts in a squeaker, 17-14

Chiefs (0-0)
IILLNYIIL
Bengals (0-0)
im ur pops
Super bowl champs VS. New owner: pops has the bengals shaped up to be his type of team, but dont think that they can run the
ball against the chiefs, and that will spell doom as that will allow the chiefs to unleash the fury of their blitzes
could be a long day for the bengals, Chiefs win 42-14

Titans (0-0)
OHinFL
Packers (0-0)
BiGTooT
Two new owners looking to make a name for themselves, neither has a passing attack to make you worry about the deep ball
this game is going to look like a throwback to the 1960's I will take the power sweeping packers for the win 10-9
and the only touchdown will be a fumble recovery.

Texans (0-0)
ANDROMADA 1
Browns (0-0)
sparkyiii2k
going to take the texans, and Jelani Okoye over the Browns and their new rookie QB, okoyes, oops I mean texans, 31-17

Bills (0-0)
EtherealVortex
Rams (0-0)
JOOLER
The Rams drafted more talent in the first round than the bills had on their entire roster before cyros got there, he
has done a great job with the bills, but not this week joolers first rounders take it 38-28

Jets (0-0)
Maroon Haze - - - - - -
49ers (0-0)
Boxboy1999 - - - - - -
Boxboy wont be able to make this game so someone gets to step in and take the reins of the most snakebitten team of the
ACQB, should be a interesting game as the jets will need to win to keep pace with the fish and the bills. gonna take
the jets 24-14

Chargers (0-0)
TheShizNo1 - - - - - -
Jaguars (0-0)
DannyJPL07 - - - - - -
the new look chargers are still steaming after the loss to the raiders, after that, it doesnt matter what the jags
are bringing to the table including that bum Jonathan Stewart, Chargers roll 35-14

Steelers (0-0)
CreatineKasey - - - - - -
Ravens (0-0)
LBzrule - - - - - -
Lock up the women and children, this promises to be a slobberknocker, the rumors of the steelers demise will be tested
here, as they face the most consistent team in the AFC, points will be at a premium here, gonna take the ravens, 9-0

Broncos (0-0)
WildcatFan09 - - - - - -
Falcons (0-0)
Trojan Man OS - - - - - -
this game will show if all of the money spent by the falcons on defense in the offseason will pay off, I say no, the
Broncos are too talented and will score at will, but the falcons will put up points in this game as well, gonna take
the broncos 55-42 in a arena league type game.

Saints (0-0)
TombSong - - - - - -
Raiders (0-0)
mattray214 - - - - - -
Can the Raiders make it two straight??? NO The saints will test that secondary, and will light up the scoreboard, like
blunts at a snoop concert, saints in a cakewalk 41-21.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Twosilk's week 2 selections

Nice picks. Don't sleep on the Raiders though. He might lose but not by that much if he does. I dont see the Saints stopping the Raiders running game.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Great picks!
Old 05-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Nice picks Silk! Thanks for the confidence, as well. Small correction though, the Cowboys and I haven't played before, to my recollection (the one game we were scheduled was in season 1 and elgreazy played the CPU bc of some confusion). WellWell and I had some great games back in the day though, when his Chargers and my Ravens did battle on regular occasions. I think we're really evenly matched, it should come down to the wire.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

I like most of those picks. But I don't know if that Chiefs/Bengals game will be as one-sided as predicted. But it should prove to be an interesting match-up. But that game of the week should definitely be LBz's game. I can't wait to see the box score of that game. Will it be the stingy defense of the Steelers or would it be "Mr. ATL" (now residing in BAL, Rowdy Roddy White) and that "Exotic" set of packages that only the Ravens can produce. Only time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 55

Boo! Everyone takes the Ravens against me! Chip is officially on shoulder.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 05-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Boo! Everyone takes the Ravens against me! Chip is officially on shoulder.
Don't know why. You lead the series 4 to 3.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Don't know why. You lead the series 4 to 3.
I just wanna be the underdog for once!

"Nobody believed I could do it!"

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »