Home

ACQB Subforum Rules: Urgent

This is a discussion on ACQB Subforum Rules: Urgent within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ACQB Subforum Rules: Urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
There's some pretty cool stuff there, Setfree! It looks like it's pretty feasible then to consider relocation. A few tweaks to make the site easier on the eyes would go a long way, but other than that I think it looks awesome.
I fixed my website, check it out. I added some topics in the forums; it's in its infancy stage, I don't know a lot about website building but it's free:

http://acqb.webs.com/

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 07-29-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9
Supersea that sight is tight man
Old 07-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Setfree your sight is awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #12
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Not sure how much my opinion ways w/ you guys anymore, but ill give my to cents.

we've never done anything purposely against OS or other members, but for one reason or another it seems were always asked to stop this or move that. I love OS, but I think relocation is the way to go. There could be multiple mods to help handle things, no limits on what can be done or posted. Also, no randoms jumping in.

I say maybe leave a main thread here for those interested in the league, but obviously not an open link.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #13
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Not sure how much my opinion ways w/ you guys anymore, but ill give my to cents.

we've never done anything purposely against OS or other members, but for one reason or another it seems were always asked to stop this or move that. I love OS, but I think relocation is the way to go. There could be multiple mods to help handle things, no limits on what can be done or posted. Also, no randoms jumping in.

I say maybe leave a main thread here for those interested in the league, but obviously not an open link.
I agree with all of the reasons to move according to Shiz, I added Meebo chat to the site, so I think this site has great potential to be used for the league; I just need some people to register to the site. The bold is a good idea as well.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

someone suggested this MONTHS ago, and wad told hell no! funny how things change when said from a dfferent mouth.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #15
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
someone suggested this MONTHS ago, and wad told hell no! funny how things change when said from a dfferent mouth.
I think changed circumstance is more like it. The only downside I see to relocating would be less traffic/buzz for replacements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
Haha. Silk, if I remember correctly, the suggestion came up and didn't garner significant interest from the body of owners. I simply didn't hear that more than one or two people who wanted to do this. Because of a lack of urgency from owners, I didn't move on the suggestion.

Moreover, there wasn't really a significant threat from moderators to our ability to keep our subforum. Now we've gotten a second warning with the insinuation that there won't be a third. That makes matters more urgent now than they were months ago.

I'm sure the implication here is not that I didn't listen to owners' ideas because I did not respect them or think their views valid. That would be fatuous and in keeping with the same deeply flawed fantasy of victimization that ran through certain sectors of the league during our period of violent disagreement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »