Home

League Restructuring

This is a discussion on League Restructuring within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #33
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: League Restructuring

I'm all for restarting once the patch drops. Also a clear, "concrete" list of rules.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #34
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

I would just honestly like to know if/when the "leader" of this league will ever take any action on anything? Someone needs to say it, so I guess I will: This is one of the most poorly run operations I have ever seen in my life. Why is it always the same cabinet member (TheKingOfVa) and Trojan Man always putting out fires when they start, and trying to get things organized? We have a mass exodus of owners in the ish-talking thread that doesn't get addressed, yet we get fluff posts in other threads (including this one) that don't address one single issue people are discussing. If time was taken to post fluff, why wasn't time taken to address the big pink elephant standing in the middle of this forum (figuratively speaking)?

If you are going to be a leader, then lead; you either crap or get off the pot (and you have been sitting on the pot for a good while now). Every time rules are brought up, they are shot down and swept under the rug by the same person. This is stupid, the Titanic is sinking and yet people get nothing but maybe's and "let's appreciate the competition we have." Well a lot of people don't appreciate the way things are going, that's why everyone is leaving town like a bout of Leprosy just broke out and their fingers started tingling; people are begging for change and some structure (e.g. rules & regulations, fair play, etc...). I myself (and others) have given numerous suggestions that have been ignored and debated just for the sake of debating, to the detriment of the quality of the league as a whole. How much more BS has to happen before enough is enough?

You can always tell people to leave if they don't like the way things are going, well that's what in the blue hell people are doing (and fast). How many people is it going to take leaving before you look in the mirror and realize that maybe it isn't everyone else that has the problem and that maybe, just maybe, IT'S YOU? I really wish others would speak up about this, but I know they won't, so I will and I'm willing to take whatever heat comes my way. Some of us have tried to be diplomatic with this stuff, but when diplomacy fails, sometimes you have to go another route.

I'm sorry Kasey, but this is one of the most ridiculously run administrations I have seen since George W. Bush was in office.

Last edited by Illustrator76; 09-22-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #35
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

Lol @ Illy. You are not crazy for speaking that. You made a lot of valid points and I understand where you're coming from. That totally makes sense. This place does need rules in place. Because it does seem like it's all falling apart. Hopefully it doesn't. But. Kasey.. Something definitely has to be done. Illy, I'm counter-suing you for using my George Bush line. But I know what you mean. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'll do this if need be and if CK is buried with work and other things.

I've done it before and can do it again, better.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:53 PM   #37
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
Lol @ Illy. You are not crazy for speaking that. You made a lot of valid points and I understand where you're coming from. That totally makes sense. This place does need rules in place. Because it does seem like it's all falling apart. Hopefully it doesn't. But. Kasey.. Something definitely has to be done. Illy, I'm counter-suing you for using my George Bush line. But I know what you mean. Lol
Oh yeah man, my bad, we are even now. I'll drop my suit if you drop yours, lol. On a serious note, I do appreciate the backup man.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #38
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'll do this if need be and if CK is buried with work and other things.

I've done it before and can do it again, better.
Your willing to step back up as commish? Im all for that. IMO everything has gone downhill once you gave up commish status. CK doesnt have the time and he is far more likely to decide things based on a private convo. You put everything out in the open and dealt with **** quick. I know guys were giving you ****, but look whats happening now. Its all falling apart and it has been from a lack of direction.

I like CK I just feel the commish should be more active than CK is. So overall I do agree with Illustrator as well. CK is a great guy and player, but that doesnt mean he is best for the commish hat. Its nothing negative toward CK just a lot of support toward Jason. And thinking back, I dont think this league would have ever made it this far without Jason in the first place. I remember reading (before I was in the league) alot of issues that went on that he dealt with quick and in public.

Again nothing negative toward CK but I want Jason back. I just hope guys wont go bitching to him about every little thing this time.

Marvin(King) would be my choice as well.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

It's not like that. CK and I are close and he's got my support. I have an immense amount of respect for him as a person and as a player. Without his work we wouldn't have half the stuff we have. The cap system, the logistics of the draft . . . I could go on and on.

All I'm saying is that if CK's job is taking up too much time to deal with these issues, or if he grows tired of dealing with the mess, I'm willing to step in and deal with some of this stuff.

I wasn't perfect at it last go-around but I think I can help do some things to get us back to the right vibe if that's what's needed. That's all I'm saying.

The league ethos needs to return to what it was, and I think that needs to happen soon and can happen.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #40
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illustrator76
Oh yeah man, my bad, we are even now. I'll drop my suit if you drop yours, lol. On a serious note, I do appreciate the backup man.
No problem, man. I just want the league the way it was. Back then. It was beautiful. Lol. Dunno what the hell is going on now. I've seen like 9 people quit today. If something isn't done fast, this might be the end of the ACQB and Silk's dead body will be runnin' through OS saying "I told you so, I'm a spanish psychic". And I don't wanna live through that. So!!! The powers that be.. Fix this stuff. Peeeeace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »