Home

SFL ish talking thread

This is a discussion on SFL ish talking thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #33
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: SFL ish talking thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
Andro???? lmao 6 wins for the "other" team in texas!!!!
Six wins by week seven!! I'm Rick James b^tch!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #34
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Six wins by week seven!! I'm Rick James b^tch!
let me check my schedule for a game against the texans, looking for easy wins, you better be lucky I dont like any teams in the AFC south I would play in that division just to (insert pause here) manhandle you and treat you like the 13 year old little girl you are.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #35
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
let me check my schedule for a game against the texans, looking for easy wins, you better be lucky I dont like any teams in the AFC south I would play in that division just to (insert pause here) manhandle you and treat you like the 13 year old little girl you are.
Damn! Dude is rippin me a new one! ...and he hasn't even seen my game yet! Chill out before you attack a king like me. You shot me once punk but you didn't finish, now you bout to feel the wrath of a menace! I hit em up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #36
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Damn! Dude is rippin me a new one! ...and he hasn't even seen my game yet! Chill out before you attack a king like me. You shot me once punk but you didn't finish, now you bout to feel the wrath of a menace! I hit em up!
Trust me when I shoot i aim to not only kill, but to destroy your will to breathe!!!!You are about to enter the most competitive Madden league on the 360, so you coming in here wrecking shop is not gonna happen! you a menace?? a king??? more like that annoying bug on the windshield of a car, and you know how that ends for the bug right?????
Old 08-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #37
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Silk - Shiz - and any other haters... This self proclaimed champ now has a squad ready to contend for the big one. Houston Texans! Get at me, I'm coming for that championship belt!
*****? You know what I hate? Those that can't spell and think it's cool to substitute numbers for letters. You know what I hate. Those that continue to talk even though no one is listening. You say silk is listening? Like I said, no one is listening. Shut up you annoying little gnat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #38
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
*****? You know what I hate? Those that can't spell and think it's cool to substitute numbers for letters. You know what I hate. Those that continue to talk even though no one is listening. You say silk is listening? Like I said, no one is listening. Shut up you annoying little gnat.
Alright shiz - let's do it like this...since I see that signature of yours...

Michigan wolverines - how was that rose bowl last year? No answer, that's right! Those wisconsin badgers made it not those crumbs from Michigan

Tampa Bay - ! All I got to say is Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers!! That's how we do it, we shine with that belt. Your team hasn't been **** since they stopped runnin that Tampa 2 defense.

Reds - the reds?? How bout those Brewers?! Just straight killin it right now, best team in the league right now. Were goin to the world series.

You're rootin for the Wrong teams, playa-playa.

I'll end my smack now...I'll let my game do the talkin.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #39
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Alright shiz - let's do it like this...since I see that signature of yours...

Michigan wolverines - how was that rose bowl last year? No answer, that's right! Those wisconsin badgers made it not those crumbs from Michigan
Wisconsin: 624-467-53, 12 conference titles, 22 bowl appearances, 0 NC
Michigan: 884–308–36, 42 conference titles, 40 bowl appearances, !! NC

Glad we could settle that

Quote:
Tampa Bay - ! All I got to say is Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers!! That's how we do it, we shine with that belt. Your team hasn't been **** since they stopped runnin that Tampa 2 defense.
Nope, 10-6 after a 1-14 season isn't ****.

Quote:
Reds - the reds?? How bout those Brewers?! Just straight killin it right now, best team in the league right now. Were goin to the world series.
Brewers: 0 NL Pennants, 0 WS
Reds: 9 NL Pennants, 5 WS

Quote:
You're rootin for the Wrong teams, playa-playa.
Don't call me playa.

Quote:
I'll end my smack now...I'll let my game do the talkin.
So it seems like your teams, before last year did absolutely nothing. Just like you're doing now. I should be used to owners from Milwaukee that like to hear themselves talk....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #40
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Look at you reaching in the back for something to grab on to. Sh'it, u reached so far back that when u came back ur hand was still up ur a'ss, I can smell your bull**** from here.

I live in the now, the what have you done for me lately, I don't reminisce about old times, I make new memories.

I'm 25, with the **** ur talkin- I'm gonna need a history lesson from ur old a'ss

...just so u know.. My Tampa talk is strictly to rattle those bones. I like Tampa they are slick Freeman, mike will, and the rest of em...they will win soon enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »