Home

Twosilk's season one predictions

This is a discussion on Twosilk's season one predictions within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Twosilk's season one predictions

Twosilks preseason predictions
Look this is not going to be politically correct so if you are wearing thongs, or just don’t like the way your wife treated you this morning, you may want to come back later, Folks these are just jokes( at least most of them) and if you can’t take them then this is not the league for you, because in the SFL you and yo momma can be talked about at the drop of a hat.

NFC WEST
ST. LOUIS- Have to pick myself to win this division, don’t see much getting in my way other than maybe the Cardinals, I know what their owner can do with a decent team, but he doesn’t have one yet so I will not look for him to make a lot of noise with this team in year one.

ARIZONA- Coach ILLYNIL is looking to make a splash in his first year in the SFL and he probably will, but passing gas in the bathroom won’t win you anything, other than free tickets to see the Redskins play a home game.

SAN FRANCISCO- Spawn has been here since the beginning and has had success in the SFL however 90% of it was in computer games, this is the first time that he will have to deal with a full division, and I don’t expect his track team mentality to make a real impact in what may be the most balanced division in the NFC

SEATTLE- Welcome back super Seahawks, and that is the last nice thing you will hear about the Seahawks, I mean is Tavarris Jackson really starting over there?? Come on Mann!!!! T-Jack couldn’t start for the Oregon Ducks let alone a NFL team.

NFC SOUTH

ATLANTA- The Truth is known for putting up big numbers on the offensive of side and had the most dominant safety in the game last year, but this is a new year and Ladarius is not a Falcon, Matt Ryan’s no slouch but he is not Peyton Manning, he has a lot of weapons on offense, but is the defense ready to take the leap to make this a great team, no they are not, but they should win this division.

CAROLINA- I like Emmy especially after he has had a couple of drinks, but that does not mean that Cam Newton is going to lead you to the promise land, Emmy is a very sim player, and he will let you know about that every chance he gets, but I have heard rumors that he is getting a little loose with the Left Stick, and that is a big no-no so are his chances to do anything but go 7-9 this year.

NEW ORLEANS- WTF is juiceman is back and he has a loaded team (at least on offense) but I see him as the third best team in division, he may supplant the Panthers for second place in this division, but do we really want a super bowl champ named WTF is juiceman, that is like having a girlfriend named Shenehneh, just not cute at all.

TAMPA BAY- Coach Shiz has his team, and for the first time they are brand new fresh out of the pack like a pack of Phillie blunts, yep you guessed it ready to be smoked. Shiz will put up points, he has a solid offensive mind, and a decent offense, but if he has been in his stash you will never know it, don’t see this secondary stopping too many teams, Ronde is 78 years old with a speed of 65 I have GUARDS faster than him, so who is he going to cover??? The hashmarks??? With their early pick next season if he doesn’t pick a corner, blame it on the blunt, and move on.

NFC EAST
PHILADELPHIA- This team is loaded for a title run, you will see man coverage from this team all game, and who can blame them, they have the best secondary in the game, And Dubb is going to bring the heat no doubt about that, but will he put together enough offense to win, Michael Vick is one scramble from IR and Kolb is in Arizona, so if he goes down who steps up?? Ron Jaworski???? This will be Dubb’s window to win, will he take it??? No, I see a late season slump from Vick who throws his shoulder out of socket throwing his 500th go route to Desean Jackson.

DALLAS- StopBullying Another SFL new comer, walling into the NFC East haven’t heard a word about this kid, except for he was called out in the OS forum for cheesing, I hope that is not true because the SFL frowns on that and Dubb Goddell will have you looking for another league quicker than Michael Irvin can snort a line of coke.

NEW YORK GIANTS- Munch that box- he returns with the Giants, he was making strides last year with the browns. So with a upgrade in talent he may compete for a wildcard with this team, their last owner did pretty well with them so I will be watching this team to see if they need to be revived if Coach Munch starts to struggle.

WASHINGTON- Bisu504 my Dark horse, heard thru the grapevine that this kid is solid, My pick to unseat the Eagles from the top spot, he takes over from last season “Macaroni Tony” award winner, hope the Redskin offense has changed from slant, slant, drag, toss.

NFC CENTRAL
DETROIT- Shards got promoted in the offseason to the admin team as a way to reward him for being a very consistent owner last season, we appreciate Shards, and welcome him to the admin role, now on the field, Shards runs a very good offense, and even learned to run the football the last two seasons, and even got his first SFL championship, and this time he is loaded again, but don’t see him making a big splash in season one, as it will take him a couple of seasons to get this team where he wants it. And he is at a serious disadvantage with all these newbies in his division

MINNESOTA- Red Alert XOB- Heard he likes to pound the rock a lot, well I hope he has a backup HB because AP has the tendency to breakdown like a rusty Ford on the highway, he is in a tough division and he also has QB issues, AP will see a lot of safeties in the box until it is proven that the Vikes can throw the football. Look for Percy Harvin to have a chance to make big plays if someone can throw him the damn ball.

CHICAGO- cdotts- New owner, same old bears, will this team EVER have a good QB??? I mean when the best QB you can name in the last 30 years was either Jim Mcmahon, of Vince Evans you are in trouble. Hopefully he takes a QB in the draft, but until then this team will only go as far as their defense will take them, which looks like a top ten pick in the draft

GREEN BAY- We3clarks- damnit I feel like I should be doing a damn meet and greet all the new owners in this division, but anyway, welcome to the league, the pack are talented, but again I am not respecting anyone with a 3for a E in their damn name!!!! This team should be good, but second best in this division

AFC EAST

NEW ENGLAND- AC is art makes his move to NE and gets to play with Tom Brady we saw what he could do with a good QB last year now he gets a Madden god to run his offense, he should be battling the jets for division supremacy, This team will show how good of a GM that he is with his team being old in some places going to see if he can use the new free agency to turn this team into a winner.

MIAMI- SinisterStriker I refuse to spell his name the way he does, I am a grown man, and I need him to get a grown man name, but with that being said it doesn’t matter what you call him but it wont be a winner, that team has no talent, and no matter how good he is, he will have to overcome two of the best owners in this league.

NEW YORK JETS- Imyourpops has never been afraid of a trade, and for the most part he will come out on the losing end of them as long as he gets the players that fits his system, he was the bully of this division for much of SFL 11 and don’t see that changing immediately, just based off of the level of on the field talent between him and the rest of his division.

BUFFALO- Coach Tombsong is back with the bills, we all know that tombsong knows madden, but that won’t help him much in this division, he will be third best at best in this division, he has a better chance of staying awake during a late night party than winning this division, but I hope he stays around, he has always been a classy owner, and I wish him the best.

AFC SOUTH

INDIANAPOLIS- Tim Roy85 has inheritated the colts and he a plethora of talent, and has come into the trash talking division, haven’t heard from him, haven’t heard anything about his game play, and that is not a good thing, he may just fade into nothingness, unless he starts talking, on paper this is the best team in the AFC south, but don’t know if he can walk away with the division, and with a name like timroy 85 going to assume that’s his birth year, and that makes him the “old man” in this division, going to root for timroy to teach the kiddies that children should be seen and not heard from.

HOUSTON- Fourleafclover “the mouth of the AFC south” this kid better be good, and I mean truly good, not bellachi good, he started talking from the moment he made his first post, so I am going to need him to back it up he has the Andre button as his disposal, he has apparently grown to love Matt Schaub, so the pieces are in place, but will he win this year???? No never seen someone talk this much and be any good.

JACKSONVILLE- GCJ Turk- No Garrard makes Gabbert the QB. He better pray that MJD don’t get hurt, I like the kid, he plays a great game of madden and if he has GM skills he is in position to dominate this division with his cap space that he has, because god knows his team doesn’t have the talent right now, he better draft well, because I don’t see teams knocking on his door to trade with him, I mean what are you going to get from the Jaguars?? Hell their fans don’t even want them.

TENNESSEE- ExNL Cut Throat: CJ left, CJ right, rinse and repeat, this should be his gameplan, but not to worry had the pleasure of playing a preseason game with him, and he was beyond solid, however Matt hasselbeck throws like a handicap baby with a club arm, this team will only go as far as CJ will take them but don’t see him having enough weapons to compete this year, and with his penchant for texting and playing I can see him giving up a big play late in a game while trying to text his girlfriend to tell her he is at home, and then having to text her again that he is home alone, and then having to text her to tell her he is home alone and not on the phone, I’m sure you get the picture.

AFC NORTH-

CLEVELAND- setstr8 damnit, did somebody along the way just stop spelling words all together???? Anyway I like setstr8 and glad he came back for his real life issues, but he is into a hornets nest here, playing the ravens and the loaded steelers twice a year may have him thinking twice about this comeback. The browns don’t have much, but they do have this years Madden cover boy, and ???????? hell cant think of anything else to say, except thank god they aren’t Cincinnati.

CINCINNATI- Warrengotsticks- Warren got sticks, and not a damn thing else, this team could be the worse in the league, rookie QB, no real WR a horrible defense, and Cedric Benson wanted to play here why??? Oh I know, so that his average *** can look great on a bad team! And hope to parlay that into a big contract on a real NFL team, this team could be the 3rd best team in Ohio, behind the browns, and Ohio State.

BALTIMORE- Coach LB was the long standing ruler of this division, but along came AC who not only stole the power in this division, but did something no one else has ever done, made LB doubt LB, he blamed it on burnout, but I think that AC had his number with AC gone to another division to ruin another’s owner stronghold of that division expect LB to return to greatness, at least until the playoffs come and he may have to run into his old nemesis, if that happens I expect LB to be home for the super bowl.

PITTSBURGH-Jackie Diamond, Wack Diamond, old as dirt diamond, coach Black Diamond has been called a lot, but he has never been called AFC north champion, will that change this year?? On paper he has the talent to do so, but does he have the time in his life to do it??? I see the Steelers challenging for a spot unless they start slow and then the tanking for the number one pick will begin.

AFC WEST

DENVER- f1fty six- He started with us last year, and then he left, hopefully he can hang around, because he seems like a solid dude, he can compete with everyone in this division, if he can get a QB to step up and control this team

OAKLAND - Rudy G 22- A very solid player, now in charge of a bad team, Rudy has a SFL championship under his belt so he has the talent to win the big game, but sadly he doesn’t have the talent to win with this team , give Oakland a couple of years and they will be a AFC contender

SAN DIEGO- Versaondabeat-Versa came in and took the league by storm last season he had some questionable play early on, but he worked those out and because a solid owner, taking over the chargers this year could be a easy way to a division title as they don’t have any real challenges out here

KANSAS CITY- KC Eric Berry MO- Kc returns to the fold and gets his team back, but the question would be how many times will Jamaal Charles touch the football???? They have a solid team and a more than average defense, and in this division he could win the AFC west but then what???

Division Winners-
AFC WEST- CHARGERS
AFC EAST- PATRIOTS
AFC CENTRAL- RAVENS
AFC SOUTH- COLTS

NFC WEST- RAMS
NFC EAST- PHILADELPHIA
NFC CENTRAL- LIONS
NFC SOUTH- FALCONS

WILD CARDS: AFC- JETS, RAIDERS
WILD CARDS: NFC PANTHERS, SAINTS

CONFERENCE CHAMPS AFC- PATRIOTS
CONFERENCE CHAMPS NFC- EAGLES

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS PATRIOTS- 34-24 OVER THE EAGLES

Last edited by TWOSILK; 09-08-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Twosilk's season one predictions

Does your keyboard have a spacebar and enter key? I'm going blind trying to read that, its crammed all together.

Last edited by TheKingOfVa; 09-07-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa
Does your keyboard have a spacebar and enter key? I'm going blind trying to read that, its crammed all together.

fixed, and my apologies had it spaced correctly when i copied and pasted, and i see we holding on to old glories with the cardinals, after that superbowl what happened?? the wheels fell off the bottom fell out and they looked like the 1980 cardinals but i appreciate the bulletin board material( not that it was needed) but trust me we coming to the desert to inflict pain upon the franchise, hell we might even impregnate a cheerleader or two while we are out there.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Regard?

From twosilk?

Thanks.

The Central Division no longer exists by the way.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Why would u think the 3 is an e? Lol......

Its cool Ill earn ur respect when I beat you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Regard?

From twosilk?

Thanks.

The Central Division no longer exists by the way.

just noticed i posted a rough draft will have to repost tomorrow when i get back to work, but you have earned my regard AC.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
fixed, and my apologies had it spaced correctly when i copied and pasted, and i see we holding on to old glories with the cardinals, after that superbowl what happened?? the wheels fell off the bottom fell out and they looked like the 1980 cardinals but i appreciate the bulletin board material( not that it was needed) but trust me we coming to the desert to inflict pain upon the franchise, hell we might even impregnate a cheerleader or two while we are out there.
Thanks for the bulletin board material
Old 11-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

Hmmm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »