Home

Who Dat Nation Year 3

This is a discussion on Who Dat Nation Year 3 within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2012, 12:55 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Who Dat Nation Year 3

Coach Wirick to be fired next year?

The Louisiana Press cited from several inside sources in the Saints organization that there have been talks of not retaining Coach Wirick after this season is up. One source stated that the lack of consistency is the reason why. Another source stated that it was the fact that with the abundance of talent in New Orleans that if he wouldn't get in the playoffs this year it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

What this means for the future and where Coach Wirick is unknown. If Wirick gets fired, possible destinations for him would be San Diego, Tampa Bay, Miami, Buffalo, and Cincinnati.

Coach Wirick was not available for comment. More info on this story later on.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #18
Pro

Saints show little effort, lose 36-10 to Panthers

Coming into the game there were rumors floating around about Coach Wirick's job security. After the game there is no question that Coach Wirick's job is in jeopardy after guaranteeing a 3rd straight non-winning record in the SFL. If the Saints lose next week then it will be their 3rd straight losing season.

"I take all the blame for this loss" said Coach Wirick "I did not have my players ready to play and that is my fault. Right now I am focused on the Falcons as I hope to be able to prevent them from getting into the playoffs." When asked about the rumors of his job security coach Wirick had no comment.

Brees threw for twice more incompletions compared to completions. Ingram only got the ball 9 times on the day and the defense gave up too many big plays/yards to the Panthers. Nothing went right for the Saints.

Next week the Saints face Atlanta in which could be Coach Wirick's last game as the Saints head coach.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
Pro

Coach Wirick announces he will take a year off from football

It was an emotional day for the Saints players. Even though they didn't make the playoffs they enjoyed playing under Coach Wirick. "I decided that I need some time away. I've lost interest in this game and I will be back in the future." Whether that means after a season in 12 or later on when 13 comes out, one thing is for certain. He will be back.

Good luck next season everyone! This league made me enjoy madden a hell of a lot longer than usual. I hope to be back later!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »