Home

The Ram Report(Year 4)

This is a discussion on The Ram Report(Year 4) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
The Ram Report(Year 4)

The Ram Report

Welcome to the Greatest show on Turf

Schedule
1 Giants 17@ Rams 27 W
2 Falcons 30 @ Rams 28L
3 Rams @ Seahawks
4 Texans @ Rams
5 Rams @ Panthers
6 Rams @ 49ers
7 Rams @ Titans
8 Bye
9 Rams @ Saints
10 49ers @ Rams
11 Rams @ Cardinals
12 Rams @ Jaguars
13 Seahawks @ Rams
14 Buccaneers @ Rams
15 Rams @ Lions
16 Colts @ Rams
17 Cardinals @ Rams

Use this thread thread for up to date ram news, set up games , talk crap, or for your enjoyment.

Last edited by Tower; 03-05-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The Ram Report(Year 4)

Off Season Recap

The Ramswent into the off season looking to find Sam Bradford some weapons to throw to. Their answer to that was rookie Deterius Edwards and ex-Packer Jordy Nelson.

Sam Bradford:
I'm excited to have two great receivers to throw too hopefully we can fix our red zone problems and put points up. I am real happy with what our management was able to get.

TheRams
weren't to concerned with their defense thinking they were find as is but grabbed some help from free agentcy in the form of CBAlphonso Smith and FS Dawan Landry

Tower
"I'm real excited to start my first full season with this great group of guys we have. I'll be looking forward to training camp and get this team rolling. See you all later
Old 02-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Rams batter giants with balanced attack,win 27-17

Week 1 recap
Sam Bradford connected with jordy Nelson on a 55 yard TD in the second quarter to boost the confidence if a team that didn't have much success last year. After throwing two picks in the end zone Bradford finally up'd his game and went on to get 2 TDs to help beat the giants 27-17 at home starting 1-0. The offense was balance as it could be with the ball going to every receiver and the running game putting up great numbers

For the first quarter the Ramswere looking like the same unit as last year with red zone int and scoreless drives. In till Sam Bradfordconnected on a 55yrd TD pass to free agent pick up,Jordy Nelson.then something clicked.

"you can practice all you want in camp but having it transfer to the field is what counts. After my 2nd interception in the goal line I took a deep breath and promised myself not to be the one who holds this team back and it just clicked. I'm happy with the talent around me."
-Bradford

Jordy Nelson and rookie WR Deterius Edwards combined for 169 yards and a TD in 6 receptions .

defense played absolutely better then last year and playing a full 60 minutes. They shut down the running game only allowing 72 rushing yards.the front 4 got pressure all game and recorded 3 sacks

Notes:LB Bart scott was injured on a play where he forced a fumble and will be out for 10 weeks. His play will be missed.

Scoring Summaries
2nd Quarter
(NYG) C.Barth, 47 Yd FG, 6:57
(NYG) D.Lake 53 Yd pass from E.Manning(C.Barth kick), 3:14
(STL) J.Nelson 55 Yd pass from S.Bradford(M.Nugent kick), 1:40
3rd Quarter
(STL) J.Favors, 11 Yd run(M.Nugent kick), 6:34
4th Quarter
(STL) M.Massaquoi 18 Yd pass from S.Bradford(M.Nugent kick), 8:51
(STL) M.Nugent, 41 Yd FG, 6:15
(NYG) H.Nicks 75 Yd pass from E.Manning(C.Barth kick), 4:11
(STL) M.Nugent, 40 Yd FG, 1:43

Last edited by Tower; 02-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Falcons sore on last drive;beat rams 30-28

Week 2 recap
the rams started off on the right foot by getting 2 turnovers but only getting out 7 points the first half. Rams only gave up a FG when Avery fumbled the kickoff close to halftime.

Avery
"you know I feel bad I apologize to the whole team , with out those 3 points we win the game. It's not a sure thing but that's how I feel. I just gotta be smarter about something"

After being down 27-7 for most of the third the rams finally started scoring point with 21 unanswered points , 80 yd TD TE tamme and 2 from rookie WR Edwards.the falcons the went on to drive up field 80 yes to score the winning FG

Notes:rookie WR Deterius Edwards was awarded Offensive Rookie of the Week with 4 rec, 56yds, and 2 TDs
TE Jacob tamme finished with 6 rec, 132 yards, and a TD

Scoring Summaries
1st Quarter
(STL) S.Jackson, 47 Yd run(M.Nugent kick), 5:57
2nd Quarter
(ATL) M.Turner, 5 Yd run(R.Bironas kick), 6:16
(ATL) R.White 25 Yd pass from M.Ryan(R.Bironas kick), 1:09
(ATL) R.Bironas, 17 Yd FG, 0:00
3rd Quarter
(ATL) M.Turner, 1 Yd run(R.Bironas kick), 5:35
(ATL) R.Bironas, 17 Yd FG, 1:15
(STL) J.Tamme 80 Yd pass from S.Bradford(M.Nugent kick), 0:32
4th Quarter
(STL) D.Edwards 6 Yd pass from S.Bradford(M.Nugent kick), 5:02
(STL) D.Edwards 22 Yd pass from S.Bradford(M.Nugent kick), 3:27
(ATL) R.Bironas, 17 Yd FG, 0:00

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »