Home

Updated news on when the roster will drop!

This is a discussion on Updated news on when the roster will drop! within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Updated news on when the roster will drop!

Why is everyone in a hurry? The patch will drop and you might have to change your entire way you play. Hell I welcome waiting. You don't know how the patch is going to affect your game. So I welcome waiting for the roster simply because the patch may change things radically anyway. We might be going back to all pro. Routes that are now open may be shut down. You just never know.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Ditto. This is deja vu all over again. We rushed to start last year only to restart the league a week later. I'm in no rush, but its whatever.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #11
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC IS ART
Ditto. This is deja vu all over again. We rushed to start last year only to restart the league a week later. I'm in no rush, but its whatever.
I agree with AC..
I want to start the season up ASAP, but when it's an update/patch like this that we are waiting for, we might as well be patient
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Patience seems to be a virtue at this particular situation.

Sent from my D-Block "Best in the World" Edition BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 09-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 11

I agree with waiting. Id' rather have it start after the patch, because like LBz said, we dont know how things will change after that. Plus having official rosters will be a plus especially with those that had trades happen before the regular season happened.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
Banned

m3commish's Arena

OVR: 3

LOL, I find it halarious that only 2 weeks ago .. Josh Looman was the 2nd coming of Christ .. and now he's got a bulls-eye on his back. LOL Ahhhh, the life of a dev leader.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
Banned

jd102's Arena

OVR: 6
I've read all the post and I'm still tired of waiting. If the patch changes the way we play then it just changes, what's waiting gonna change about the patch? And if it does change the way you play what then??? Do we wait another week to start so people can feel comfortable with the patch?? If we are waiting for EA to perfect the game we will never start. If everyone wants to wait then so be it but I'm ready to start the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd102
I've read all the post and I'm still tired of waiting. If the patch changes the way we play then it just changes, what's waiting gonna change about the patch? And if it does change the way you play what then??? Do we wait another week to start so people can feel comfortable with the patch?? If we are waiting for EA to perfect the game we will never start. If everyone wants to wait then so be it but I'm ready to start the season.
This is me personally. Being that I look forward to playing preseason and getting the backups some XP so I can help with their progression, amongst other XP from practices, scouting, all the things some users probably will have to focus on, I'd rather do it one time. Because if we start now, and users start playing preseason games, gaining XP, going through the practices, blah blah, and once we get to Week 3, and they update rosters, patch the game, and eventually we have to start the league over, I would have done all that for nothing, and not only did I lose everything, I have to play these preseason games all over again. So I'm basically on Team Patience lol.

Even if we start tomorrow, by the time the rosters come out, we would have been on Week 2 of the preseason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »