Home

Oakland Raiders Total Access

This is a discussion on Oakland Raiders Total Access within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Oakland Raiders Total Access

The Oakland Raiders have a new coach coach Stephens has changed things up this season after the passing of the legendary Al Davis "I'm not trying to disregard everything Al did here in Oakland I'm just putting my own twist on the organization" . All the players including defensive Captain Richard Seymour are happy with the coaching change. Seymour had this to say about the new coach "He is the ultimate players coach this season will be very fun because of him". Mark Davis (Als Son) expects nothing but the best, lets see if coach Stephens can deliver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Rookie

d0r1en0's Arena

OVR: 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347730041.418541.jpg

How bout them raiders?
Old 09-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Rookie

This off-season the Oakland Raiders drafted LB Miles Burris. Burris out played Curry in training camp and coach Stephens is considering giving the right outside linebacker job to Burris. Aaron Curry is not happy about it either "He's a rookie and It's training camp, it means nothing in the long run. This job is MINES".

When asked about it coach Stephens had this to say to Raider legend Greg Papa "The rook is playing lights out and Aaron needs to step it up. If he has a problem with the position battle(pause) he needs to man up and play better, he will get the majority of the reps this week so he will have his chance". Coach was not happy to hear Aaron made his feelings public and said this "We are all grown men here so come speak to me like a man...or he can pick up a cheerleader uniform at the facility tommorow It's up to him".

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-16-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:27 AM   #4
Rookie

Today was a great day for the Oakland Raiders. The Bay Area has to be in shock as the Raiders and 49ers agree on a trade. The Raiders agree to send their number one WR DHB across the bridge to a rival 49er organization for WR Mario Manningham and promising young corner Chris Culliver. Coach Stephens was asked about this trade in his weekly press conference "Great trade for our organization we get a very talented WR with super bowl experience in Manningham and a very promising young corner in Culliver something Oakland has been missing since we lost 21. DHB will be missed as he has made great strides in his progression over the years but we couldn't pass up on this deal" .

With the Raiders desperately needing a nickel corner they felt the need to part ways with a pivotal piece of the offence. Some people in the Raiders locker room suspect their might be a position battle for the number two corner spot. Coach Stephens cleared the air immediately. "Shante is a vet so he will start but in the right situation it is very possible you will see Chris play some 1st team snaps in game" . With only one pre-season game left the young players will only a week to learn the system but the coaching staff in Oakland will make sure they know enough to go out there and be effective against San Diego week one.

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-18-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Raiders fall short in Miami

The Oakland Raiders have some extensive work to do on defense as they gave up 38 points on the road last weekend. When asked about the game coach Bilderberg was livid with his defense "I thought we were playing a rookie...that was Dan BLEEPING Marino out there today, we gotta step it all the way up" . The passing game looked great as Carson Palmer threw for 405 yards 3 touchdowns and 1 Int on 20 of 31 passing. But the running game struggled tremendously for the second week in a row. All together it wasnt a horrible game for the Raiders but changes need to be made if they expect to compete in the AFC.

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-27-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
Rookie

mdxle4's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Raiders fall short in Miami

Any way we could work a trade involving Run DMC for CJ2K
Old 09-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #7
Rookie

Last Sunday the Raiders put together a good win in Oakland. Carson Palmer continued to light up the stat sheet as he passed for 400 yards for the 3rd game in a row.He also threw 5 touchdowns in the game a Career high for Carson. When asked about it Palmer disregarded his stats "There jus stats, I could pass for 20 yards as long as we win I'm happy" . Darren McFadden also showed signs of life as he rushed for 110 yards on 26 carries against a highly respected Steelers run defense. "I owe it to the O Line man they did all the hard work I jus made it look good ".

As good as the offense looked the defense still struggled. Giving up 400 yards passing and 31 points is still unacceptable in coach Stephens eyes. "It doesn't matter how many points we score if we cant stop the other team, Our secondary has to man up or we won't win many games, We cant depend on the offense to score 34 points a game, It's just unrealistic". At the end of the day a win is a win but It's obvious the Raiders have some work to do in practice this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »