Home

The Sun Sentinel - season 2

This is a discussion on The Sun Sentinel - season 2 within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: The Sun Sentinel - season 2

Tannehill shines in 34-27 win over the hated Jets

It's always nice getting the win against a division rival. It's even sweeter when it comes against the Jets. The Dolphins have never liked the Jets and vice versa. We all knew it was going to be a great game and it was throughout with the Dolphins getting the last laugh on their way to a three game winning streak.

Tannehill had probably his best game of his young career. Throwing for 436 yards, a 65% completion percentage, and throwing no INTs compared to 4 touchdowns. "We had an excellent week of practice. Coach changed the playbook up and it really helped. All I have to do is take care of the ball and the win will be ours. It feels great to be on a winning streak." Both QBs had huge days but the difference was the turnovers. Sanchez threw three second half INTs, one being in the end zone.

Bush struggled on the day but left with a concussion in the 3rd quarter and did not return. He will be back next week. Cameron Wake continued his great season with a two QB tackle day. "I don't think anyone can stop me. I'm mr unstoppable. I'm like the CM Punk of wrestling. The Best in the World." Karlos Dansby had the game sealing INT, now bringing his total to two INTs on the year.

The Dolphins look to continue their three game winning streak against the Cowboys next week.

Game ball went to Ryan Tannehill. Gg to pops.

Last edited by AndrewGW88; 12-05-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
Pro

Dolphins shutout the Cowboys 27-0

The Dolphins entered this game winners of three straight and wanted to make a statement. It did not start too well for the Dolphins as Tannehill threw an INT on their first possession. After that it was all Miami as they held the Cowboys to under 100 offensive yards for the game in a dominating 27-0 victory.

"We had a game-plan that we wanted to implement on the defensive side of the ball and we succeeded" said Dansby. The tone was set on third downs where the Cowboys were 0-9. "Shake and Bake is a tough combination. We only need to bring four to feel the pressure. Me and Rey will keep it shaking and keep it baking" said Wake.

On the offensive side of the ball, Tannehill was once again efficient throwing for 280 yards and a high completion percentage. Wayne had over 100 yards on 9 receptions. Bush struggled on the ground but finished with 60 yards on 21 carries. Hartline was benched in favor of Bess and Childs who both finished with 60 yards receiving.

The Dolphins next week will face (TBA) and hope to continue their winning streak to five games.

Game ball goes to Karlos Dansby. gg to Turk!

Last edited by AndrewGW88; 12-07-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
Pro

5 takeaways lead to 29-17 win over the Bills

The Dolphins traveled to Buffalo red hot on a 4 game winning streak with a 5-5 record. The Bills hoped their red hot helmets would stifle the Dolphins. Miami wearing their 1970s throwback uniform picked Aaron Corp off five times, returning one for a touchdown on the way to a big win.

"This was huge for us. They got the better of us in Miami do we had to return the favor" said Dansby "Coach is doing a great job implementing new schemes in practice. They've paid dividends for us on this streak." Dansby had one INT in the game, giving him two in his past two games. Bartell also picked one off.

The story of the day was former Bills safety George Wilson. He picked off Corp three times on the day, returning one for a TD. "I always love playing against my former team. I like to show them what they missed out on after I was trading two years ago. Today was a good day."

On the offensive side of the ball, Tannehill struggled throwing the ball for under 200 yards, 46% completion percentage, and one INT. Even though he struggled, Tannehill scrambled for three first downs on the day keeping several drives alive. "He did a great job using his athleticism. He's got the tools. Just needs to develop a deep ball" said offensive coordinator Mike Sherman.

Bush had a nice day on the day running for 91 yards on 21 carries and one TD. His one touchdown run came on a 51 yard counter and outran the safety untouched for a touchdown. "I just have to give it my all week in and week out. I'm out to prove to everyone I can be an every down back. One week at a time."

The Dolphins will face the first place Broncos next week in a big matchup. The Broncos are coming fresh off a lost while the Dolphins are winners of five straight.

Game ball went to George Wilson. Gg Donte!

Last edited by AndrewGW88; 12-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

OVR: 2

What the heck is goin on with d11?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #13
Pro

Reggie Bush leads Dolphins to 44-21 rout over Denver

If there was any doubts on whether Reggie Bush could carry the workload for a team, those doubts were erased after today. Reggie accounted for 4 touchdowns and 171 all purpose yards. He finished with 115 yards on 23 attempts and one touchdown. Most of his damage was done in the receiving game where he got only 3 balls but all were for a touchdown including a 43 yard touchdown grab down the seam between the two safeties.

The Dolphins started this game down 7-0 but then answered with 34 points and a 34-7 lead in the third quarter which all but sealed the rout in Miami. Tannehill had another efficient game throwing for 354 yards 4 touchdowns and a 75% completion percentage. "This was a big statement game for us. We wanted to take down the top team in the AFC record wise and we did that. This was a huge morale boost" said Tannehill.

The Broncos had one of the best rushing attacks in the SFL entering the game but the Dolphins stuffed them almost every time they ran. Shonn Greene had only 5 carries for minus 3 yards and outside of a 10 yard run by Ronnie Hillman, the Dolphins had held them to nothing more than a 2 yard gain. "We got back to what we are good at. Run defense. We gotta keep this up the rest of the way" said Dansby.

Cameron Wake entered the game angry after not getting a sack against Buffalo the week before. "There was no way i wasn't getting my sacks this game. Buffalo got lucky." Wake had 3 sacks on the day and Edwards pitched in with one as well. "I'm normally the quiet one. I let Wake do all the talking. I just do my thing" said Edwards "He's beating me in sacks so I can't say im the best on this team."

Q and Terrell both had an INT on the day, Thomas INT came against Peyton who came in for a play and threw an INT on his first and only attempt of the day. The one bright sport for the Broncos was Demaryius Thomas who had 9 catches 236 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Next week the Dolphins will face the Chargers. Miami is looking to improve their streak to 7 games. Gg to Bo!

Game ball went to Reggie Bush.

Last edited by AndrewGW88; 12-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
Pro

Dolphins dominate in 41-7 win over Patriots

South Beach was buzzing with excitement after seeing the Jets losing to the Chiefs 28-24. They knew if they won their next two games against the Patriots and Chiefs, it would set up a huge showdown in week 17 with the hated Jets for the division title and possibly a first round bye. But Dolphin players say they are taking this one game at a time.

"We just have to go out like we have the past 8 games and take care of business. We aren't thinking of what-ifs. Only wins" said Bush. "We are going one game at a time." Bush is coming off another good performance rushing for 110 yards and one touchdown.

Tannehill had another big day throwing for 350 yards on only 15 completions. Wayne had 223 of those yards including a 93 yard touchdown and an 80 yard touchdown. "I'm learning every day. This week ill hit the film to see what caused the two INTs. I can't do that when it's close. Ill improve just like always."

Cameron Wake continued his great season getting a sack which brings his total to 22 on the year. "I'm shakin and bakin to the crown baby. I won't let my season go to waste with a loss. You know the saying, get busy living or get busy dying? Well imma be living you can guarantee that Morgan." Wake doesn't always make sense so all we can do is laugh at his nonsense.

Next week the Dolphins will face the Chiefs who just upset the Jets this week. Miami is riding high on a 8 game winning streak at 9-5 which is second best in the league with the 49ers being on a 10 winning streak.

Game ball went to Reggie Wayne. Gg tower!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
Pro

Miles Austin is now a Dolphin

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »