Home

Quitters Never Win

This is a discussion on Quitters Never Win within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
Quazi, you really need to stop quitting these games. If you have an issue, bring it up to said person. Don't ever quit because your player got hurt.. Smh. If there is/was an abundance of quick passing, that needs to stop. Stop this nonsense.
This makes no sense.

Sent from my D-Blockberry via Tapatalk
No, I have never abused quick passing and I most definitely did not in this game. Teams in the NFL throw quick passes on slant routes(I always try to take the 3 step drop also), and I did not do that more than 5 times in that game. I play purely as sim as possible at all times, and no one else has ever had a complaint about my game (at least that I am aware of).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #26

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Quitters Never Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi
Dew -
Sorry, what had to be done was done

Also, you're pretty legit, but :
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...k-passing.html

Quick passing like a mofo that game on slants and digs before Bradford even took two steps in his drop back

Anyways, after the 50 million'th example of disregard for me from Madden... more wide open dropped passes, crucial fumbles, all 86+ run blocking OLineman not being able to block 3 rushers on HB dives, and Forte tearing his ACL on an innocent looking tackle.....
I like to try and stay out of your leagues threads to give you guys space but posts like this make it pretty hard for me to do so.

Please don't ever post a picture like that again. It will not be tolerated. That is your only warning.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #27
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

SUPERSMH...
Old 12-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #28
MVP

d11king's Arena

My deepest apologies to the SFL admins and members, for recommending Quazi to the league. Didn't know he would cause this much trouble. We have our little community and circle of friends to where we can just clown on people, and enjoy playing the game of Madden each year, and I thought he would've enjoyed the league as well. Once again, my apologies to the SFL family for this recommendation.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
My deepest apologies to the SFL admins and members, for recommending Quazi to the league. Didn't know he would cause this much trouble. We have our little community and circle of friends to where we can just clown on people, and enjoy playing the game of Madden each year, and I thought he would've enjoyed the league as well. Once again, my apologies to the SFL family for this recommendation.
I feel your pain.. That's how I felt when this happened.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044258266
Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #30
MVP

d11king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
I feel your pain.. That's how I felt when this happened.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044258266
Haha yeah but Devin didn't cause any trouble. He just said he was going 19-0, nothing wrong with that. I'm not apologizing for Quazi, he can do that himself which I'm sure he won't, I'm moreso apologizing for bringing someone into the league that wasn't SFL material.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #31
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
This is why my friends know nothing about this league. There would be cheese and ignorance galore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And I did enjoy the league.. the league is great (for the most part) it's the game itself and the disregard galore that made me get rid of it.

Not one person can say I played cheesy, and was not a 100% sim player.

Last edited by Quazi; 12-13-2012 at 03:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »