Home

Old 09-05-2013, 03:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Stampede Nation

Coach Stephens: "This division will no longer be so buddy buddy. We don't like any of you guys and it will show on the field! Colt Strong!"

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-05-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
Rookie

THE NEW ERA

In an exclusive interview Coach Stephens and Andrew Luck sit down with ex Colt coach Tony Dungy.

Dungy: I hear you've been shaking things up in training camp. Some would say you're changing the culture in Indy. Elaborate on what you've been doing for the people who aren't in camp with you guys.

Stephens: Changing the culture is exactly what I'm doing. Over the years the Colts have been known as more of a finesse team. I want us to be know as one of the most physical teams in the SFL.

Dungy: Andrew how do you feel about the recent changes?

Luck: I love it! Guys are really buying in to what coach is selling. Guys are amped and ready to hit somebody, it's getting pretty chippy in practice.

Dungy: What's going to be the biggest difference from last years team?

Stephens: Fear! Teams are going to fear us more than ever! You're going be recovering from your game against the Colts weeks later.

Luck: Pretty much what coach said, we're going to be a lot more physical with teams this season.

Dungy: Some people say you're trying fix something that isn't broken, what would you say to them?

Stephens: I'm not fixing anything, the foundation was already set here in Indy. I'm just enhancing the intensity of the situation.

Dungy: Andrew, the league has very high expectations for you this season. How do you handle that?

Andrew: Nobody expects more from me than me so outside expectations don't mean much. I'm my biggest critic so I still feel I have lots to improve on.

Dungy: Before we let you guys go do you have anything to say?

Andrew: Nah man, I'm just excited about the culture change and I'm ready to play some football!

Stephens: if you're not a Colt, Your bad! This division will no longer be so buddy buddy. We don't like any of you guys and it will show on the field! Colt Strong!

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-27-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Week 1 Colts lose to Oakland 45-35

Week 1 press conference:

Reporter: Coach what happend? You guys gave up 45 points.

Coach:The defense didn't play well at all. Almost 500 yards of offense! Unacceptable! Props to Tombstone and his staff they had that team well prepared.

Reporter: the offense looked good. What are your thoughts on their performance this game?

Coach: Offense played great, but we lost. Andrew's 5 touchdowns mean nothing in a loss, we have to improve all around as a team.

Last edited by RaidersFan20; 09-27-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Re: Stampede Nation

Week 2 Colts win at home vs Miami 41-24

Week 2 press conference:

Reporter: What did you guys do different from last weeks game?

Coach: We won. We also turned the football over but the defense stepped up and got turnovers themselves.

Reporter: There was a lot of back and forth this week between the two teams, how's it feel to get the win after all that.

Coach: It's a good feeling to know your team has your back and is ready to go to war with you like that. Wirick is disrespectful! I see he tried to congratulate us on twitter, save it.

Reporter: What about the predictions of you guys winning 5 games?

Coach: ........... I'm just glad we could help those guys learn a little respect.

Reporter: You guys go to San Francisco next week, any words for those guys?

Coach: Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about that team, we'll be ready.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
Rookie

Re: Stampede Nation

Season 2 Interview:

Dungy: Coach, you guys go 10-6 last year and miss the playoffs. How did you, as well as your team deal with that.

Coach Jackson: Dude we were and still are super salty! We made some changes around here, it's time to execute them.

Dungy: What kind of changes?

Coach Jackson: Thats an in house thing, I'd like to keep that between me and my team but this division is ours this year, mark my words! We are the best team in this division, we've got the best coaching staff and the best owner. It's time for us to show y'all that!.

Dungy: The Jags have improved, you split the season series with division champ Houston, why the confidence?

Coach Jackson: We are going to prepare, practice, and execute. It's that simple. Don't believe me just watch! COLT STRONG!

Dungy: Wow! Big statements there coach. Who on your team came to camps looking like a better player?

Coach Jackson: It may seem cliche but Andrew Luck. He blamed himself for our issues last season. Luck didn't have and offseason, he had a long a$# practice over the offseason.

Dungy: You said earlier you guys are basically the best in the division hands down. Why do you believe that?

Coach Jackson: I'm done talking about that. We Will show you on the field.

Dungy: Alright I'll be watching, don't let me down! But thanks coach, it's always nice meeting with you.

Coach Jackson: Thank you Tony. Colt Strong
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »