Home

Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #81
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: new madden 09 trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I'm sold.
same here, but thats no real surprise.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #82
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: new madden 09 trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Great looking graphics for sure and it appears the presentation will be a nice upgrade ... but now onto the important stuff.

PLEASE tell me we won't have to deal with the excessive FUMBLING issue again next year! As unrealistic as it would be to have no fumbles in the game, I would rather that, than to have to continually worry that every time I run the ball it will end in a fumble. Excessive fumbling is a "Show-Stopper" as far as I'm concerned .......
Agree 100%.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 05-02-2008, 05:36 PM   #83
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers

The graphics, lighting, and presentation are sick, can't even agrue about it. I'm still waiting for more gameplay vids before I get too excited. So far, '09 looks promising.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 5

boorrriiinnggg. I dont think joe buck and aikman could liven this game up. I know collinsworth and (forgot name) wont. There is something off about maddens atmosphere that just bores me to tears. I know its still aways off, and the commentary wasnt there, but damn, i could hardly get through the video. Oh well, they are making steps in the right direction. Maybe 2010, or 2011. Or once they fix the QB dropback/pocket forming/throwing animations. I noticed in the video that Eli was holding the ball different but he thew the same as in 2006/07/08. QB specific throwing animations would help the realism alot. Props to EA for taking steps in Madden09 towards a game we should of had in Madden07.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #85
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
boorrriiinnggg. I dont think joe buck and aikman could liven this game up. I know collinsworth and (forgot name) wont. There is something off about maddens atmosphere that just bores me to tears. I know its still aways off, and the commentary wasnt there, but damn, i could hardly get through the video. Oh well, they are making steps in the right direction. Maybe 2010, or 2011. Or once they fix the QB dropback/pocket forming/throwing animations. I noticed in the video that Eli was holding the ball different but he thew the same as in 2006/07/08. QB specific throwing animations would help the realism alot. Props to EA for taking steps in Madden09 towards a game we should of had in Madden07.
I will wait until I actually play the game before calling it boring. Although the videos were great in my opinion, I wasn't feeling "it'. Could be that I am in baseball mode right now or the game, thats why I'll wait until then to make my decision on how much better, if at all, the atmosphere has gotten in the game.

I do agree though with the last part of your post. In my opinion, '09 will finally be a foundation that the series can build upon. Thanks to Ortiz and his lackluster leadership, the series has had to back track each of the 3 years its been on 360/PS3.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Did you guys figure out that the camera angle behind Moss' TD run was, IMO, a "chase" cam?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #87
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
Did you guys figure out that the camera angle behind Moss' TD run was, IMO, a "chase" cam?
someone mentioned it being part of the new rivalry feature that has been added to the game. I don't know what it was, but I personally didn't like it. So hopefully, whatever it was, can be turned off.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #88
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

So did no one see what i saw? With bradys dropback being different than mannings? Cuz in real life, Brady holds the ball by his hips, while typically most other QBs hold it up by their chest.

Follow me on Twitter yeah.
@WillSoistman
Dibs: Jennifer Aniston

"Success isn't earned, it's leased. Rent is due every damn day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »