Home

OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

This is a discussion on OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine) within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

The NCAA Basketball 09 team has sent us this exclusive video of the new Kentucky Wildcat uniforms in action. *Please note, this video was created 6 months ago, on the March Madness 08 engine.

This was in response to this thread in our Forums.

Quote:
"Sean O'Brien: Fellas, saw a lot of comments on the new Kentucky uniforms that were unveiled last week. Also saw some questions as to if they'd be in this year's NCAA BB 09. First off, Yes - they will be in the game. In fact, these uniforms were in the game before the players and coaches at Kentucky had even seen them, way back in April. We worked closely with Nike to create a "highlight" video of Kentucky wearing the new uniforms, that would be presented to Kentucky along with mockups of the uniforms. After all, it's hard to get a sense of what the new uniforms will look like in action, if all you can see is a sketch or a model wearing a sample. Both EA and Nike thought this would be a very cool way to present the new look to the Wildcats. We've provided the video for you guys to see, exclusive to OS. Keep in mind that because of when this was made, we had to use last year's game engine. So ignore the animations, physics etc... As you can see from our first gameplay trailer, things have changed for the better."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

That was a cool thing of them to do. Damn fast response too.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

Nice work, EA. For some reason, the uniforms seem less repulsive in the game than they do in real photos. Maybe I'm just getting used to them.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Nice work, I'm not sold on the gameplay.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Nice work, I'm not sold on the gameplay.
Don't forget Scott, that was the March Madness engine in this clip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2008, 11:07 PM   #6
Banned

Spence31's Arena

OVR: 5

I like!!!! Even though some of the players on there are old
Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #7
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Don't forget Scott, that was the March Madness engine in this clip.
LOL, I was gonna say, 'that looks exactly like MM08!' What happened?!

Phew....

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I went to Midnight Madness this past Friday night for UK, and I must say, the new uniforms are actually pretty awesome looking. I sat 4 rows behind the blue bench, so I was able to get a pretty good look at them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »