Home

Madden NFL 10 Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #617
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Madden 10 Trailer impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by probowlsteelerfan
NFL 2k5 is on the PS3? Or am I missing the point?
Yes, if you have a PS3 that is backward compatible.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #618
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 10 Trailer

Finally saw both the NCAA and Madden trailers. Looked fine. The gang tackling looked good. Overall I have to say these videos don't really tell me much either way. I can't believe how much people read into these things. I'd much rather read detailed gameplay impressions over watching a video or looking at screenshots.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #619
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Finally saw both the NCAA and Madden trailers. Looked fine. The gang tackling looked good. Overall I have to say these videos don't really tell me much either way. I can't believe how much people read into these things. I'd much rather read detailed gameplay impressions over watching a video or looking at screenshots.
/thread
Old 04-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #620
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You didnt expect people to pick that apart, a few days ago i had a post in one of the trailer is coming threads and i stated that this would be picked apart more then any other thing we have ever seen because of what Ian says.

This is exactly what i thought was going to happen. YOu know there was a big ole meeting today between the guys and reactions that the fans give. Over all on various website's its not been pretty. Not at all. There is a reason for that though. All legit.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #621
Pro

OVR: 6

anybody know if the trailer was on ps3 or xbox 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #622
Banned

OVR: 12

Is it just me of would Peter Moore sound better selling some salon hair conditioner or hair club for me then a football game?

Maybe it's the, accent I don't know.

This is football!

Outside that I can't believe this has stirred up over 50 pages of talk. It was just a small clip meant for marketing to the masses and FOR WHAT IT WAS I didnt' think it was that bad.

I am much more exited about the ratings then this little clip.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #623
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Ok, I've watched this many times already, why are people complaining so much?
Old 04-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #624
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 10 Trailer impressions

One thing other people have commented on though, and I obviously haven't played 2010 yet so I can't say, is that the past few years we have all been underwhelmed with the initial trailer. People always say "wait for the gameplay vids, this is just done by marketing people"

Then more vids come out and no one is fully satisfied and then finally the game comes out and we are mostly disappointed. Sure that may not be the case this year, I have no idea either way, but I will say that why would we expect it to be different this time around?

I'm waiting until the release to make up my mind one way or another, but we shouldn't be so dismissive either of this trailer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »