Home

NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #113
Rookie

mcshea's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

I would rather have no blog than to have a blog about Season Showdown. Season showdown deserves maybe a sentence, but definitely not a blog, or 2, or 3. Come on EA, actually earn your paychecks.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:33 PM   #114
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

Since is getting closer to release, arent we suppose to be getting better information every week?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #115
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Since is getting closer to release, arent we suppose to be getting better information every week?
that's what they told us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 1

They lied, I even tried to bring it up to them on another forum that we only have 8 thursdays left (7 now counting this one) and in a few weeks we'll have teambuilder out to mess with and then a demo. We should be getting to some good details now then move up as it gets closer, maybe get some gameplay footage on Heisman.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 29

right we only have 8 weeks until the game is in our hands so why are people getting so riled over a dumb blog? it's real easy just wait for the game then you can blog all you want about everything on it. yay!!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 11:41 PM   #118
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

With these disappointing blogs I'm just can't wait till the team builder site goes live.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #119
Rookie

mcshea's Arena

OVR: 2

Why would there even need to be a video of Season Showdown, what is there to see besides a little graphic saying +10, +5, etc. etc. And then showing the end game screen that adds all your points up....that's about it for Season Showdown...yay!
Old 05-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
right we only have 8 weeks until the game is in our hands so why are people getting so riled over a dumb blog? it's real easy just wait for the game then you can blog all you want about everything on it. yay!!!!
I don't know about them, but from my perspective it's not that I'm riled up, I just feel like they aren't delivering on their promises. They said every Thursday we'd get a blog, and each week it'd give us better information.

They take their time/don't prepare the blog right/something else and it never comes out on time for one and then when it does, it is something we already knew about.

I just think as a company, it's in your best interest to have your things organized, deliver them in a timely manner, and at least deliver something the fans want and they've failed in all three areas especially this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »